NTR*Acoptimumcs / Scam

1 Review updated:

After looking at a video which was supposedly an NBC plug for AcaiOptimum, a "revolutionary diet pill", I decided to order their product as advertised for the shipping charges of ONLY $1.99.

Too good to be true? It was. When I authorized payment for the $1.99, it charged $109.99 instead. When I tried to cancel the order, I couldn't. They told me a rebate for $99.99 was included with the order.

Well guess what!!! What rebate? There was no rebate form in the order shipped to me.

I called the company and told them not to charge anything else to my card. They said my account had be cancelled and no more charges would follow. NO SO!

Last week, they charged another $1.99 to my card. I called my bank who said they had already paid it. I had my card cancelled. That same day, International Services charged $.04 to my card. That, to was paid.

This is a total rip-off! Be forewarned, AcaiOptimum is a SCAM from the word go. Don't get suckered in like I did.

Comments

• Cc
      Jul 29, 2010
    AcaiOptimum
    Colorado
    acaioptimum.com

I made one purchase 3 weeks ago and now I have three more charges on my card over 24 hours. Stay away from this website and product.

• Nn
      Feb 14, 2011
    Namik Omerspahic
    Melbourne
    Australia

on June 27, 2010 I purchased a product from this company as part of their promotion campaign.
    It was a small bottle of a plant product, with a price of US $5.87.

On July 10, 2010 this company CHARGED my credit card for $93.88 and I I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO
    CONTACT THEM; DOES ANYBODY KNOW THEIR CONTACT EMAIL, it seems they changed their name.
    Can anybody advise me of what to do about this ?

• Di
      Sep 20, 2011
    NTR*Acoptimumcs

I made one buy 3 weeks ago and now I have three more charges on my card over 24 hours. Stay away from this website and product.