NTR-ACOPTIMUMCS.com / Acai Berry

Phone: 1-877-825-1528

My son (a teen minor) was scammed. A pop up ad appeared on his computer to order this product for $1.50. He ordered this with his ATM card. He did not know that they would continue to send this product for $79.98 per month. The terms were not spelled out. I called the company to request to return the product and reverse his charges and they refused. They sold this product to a minor with a heart condition. Customer service refused to help other than telling me to bad.

Comments

• Co
      31st of Mar, 2010

if he is a minor you should be able to win a suit

8th of Apr, 2010

They did the same to me .Its a trial for 14 days but they include the day that the order was first made in addition to the shipping days . In real time you only have the product for 9 days not 14 days .This company is giving false advertisement and should not be allowed to so.

• Ac
      4th of May, 2010

I’m sorry to hear that the customer service rep you spoke to on the phone did not handle your call correctly. But, the terms of the offer are clearly stated and visible on the order page. However I'm sure if you call customer support they will be happy to refund your purchase for you, or you can send an email along with a link to this page to [protected]@acaioptimum.com.

• Re
      15th of Jun, 2010

I had a problem with this company also. I ordered the free trial online and my check card was denied and they charge my account anyway. I called ntr acoptimumcs.com about the matter and I was told the ordered was incomplete and that I would not be charged. That was utterly un true. I told the customer service rep that I was longer interested in the product who keep suggesting that I re-order the product. I called back a week later to inquire about the charge and was given a fax number to use. Do yourself a favor just by the acai product from a health food site such I herbs or vita cost. I purchased acai berry in a liquid form with no buying issues.

5th of Jul, 2010

Please avoid this company, Acoptimumcs !!!I have order 3 bottles and didnt want them to send me more products but my account was charged again and they keep sending this product to me .I called them and asked to give me my money back, I even sugested that I can send it back to them but guess what...they told me that I wont get the money back because the product already left their wearhouse.DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM !!!NEVER!!!

5th of Jul, 2010

Please avoid this company ACOPTIMUMCS!!!I have order 3 bottles and recieved the acai product .I just noticed that my account was charged again for over 100 dollars ..so I called them to give me my money back..but they told me that because I have purchased the product on discounted price and agreed to their terms and condisions...guess what ...I dont want to recieve any more staff from them but they keep sending their product to me .I simply dont want it anymore but I was told that their product is not refundible which means I Lost my money .I cant ship it back to them, I am so sad and dissapointed!!!I just cancelled my account with them and dont wanna hear about this SCAM anymore.It is unbelieveble, please DO NOT LET THEM TRICK YOU 'I did and feel so horrible!

NEVER DEAL WITH THEM!!!

• Ho
      20th of Jul, 2010

I also ordered this product at an intro offer of $1.19, but was charged 99.96. My credit card company contacted me about the charge as they suspected I did not authorize it. When I contacted Acai Optimum they refused to reverse the charge to my credit card (which has not even been posted yet) saying it was all spelled out in the terms and conditions. From reading comments on this page, I learned that there were going to be future shipments, so thankfully, I have a cancellation order for future shipments (or should I say hopefully?).

• Pc
      22nd of Jul, 2010

PClayton
    I placed an order for the 14 day trial to only be charged 1. 14 for shipping. Of course, when I hit "process" the total was $101.15. Less than 5 minutes later I called and left a message to cancel the two orders (acai berry and colon product). They did not open until 8:o0, so I called them to confirm that they got my cancellations. They told me they had already shipped the order. I manage a warehouse and know an order can not be shipped that fast through USPS. This was Friday the 16th. My bank called to inform me of what appeared to be fraudalent charges. The bank had approved the first charge, but not the second. I spoke to a service rep on Friday, Wednesday, and Thursay the 22nd.
    I told the rep on Wednesday not to charge my card until I speak to a supervisor. When I checked my account on Thursday the 22nd, their were 5 charges on my account; 2 for $99.96 and 1 for 19.95, and 2 for 3.00. I contacted my bank who informed me of my options.

• Kc
      26th of Jul, 2010

I recently purchased through a fraudulant site as well. The offer was for $1.49 shipping and handling. As soon as I entered my VISA information the next page that popped up said I had been charged $99.95 and had to submit a rebate request for the difference. I immediately called the company who said the product had already been shipped - in 3 minutes!!! I asked to speak to a supervisor and was given a "cancellation code" for the membership I did not know I had joined and also a cancellation code for the charges still pending on my bank account. They said it would drop off after 3 business days but I am still unable to access the funds. It would be nice if a consumer organization would do a report on the company. I did file a complaint with the BBB online. Maybe if enough of us complain to the BBB something may be brought to the media's attention of their bait and switch charging!! Total unethical - similar to the auto warranty business US Fidelis who was allowed to rip off thousands of customers for years before the Attorney General stepped in. Now they are hiding behind bankruptcy lawyers after making millions of dollars. White collar is so much more costly than blue collar - and they get by with so much more.

26th of Jul, 2010

I was also caught up in this scam. Capital One notified me of the problem. I contacted the vendor; they gave me a cancellation number. Then two two days ago I received another notice from Cap One, the were charging me again. I called them again, chewed some butt, threatened to contact FCC & Better Business Bureau. I received another cancellation number.
    I strongly encourage all to contact the FCC, Better Business Bureau, IRS and any other agency you can think of. They claim to be in AZ.
    Good luck
    John in Minnesota

• Ca
      21st of Aug, 2010

I have had the same problem with this company. I was not aware that they would be taking £60 out of my bank account. They are endorsed by 'women's health' magazine. I intend to email them. My husband has just lost his job and we can't afford to be scammed. I will warn as many people as I can. When I phoned them, they said I should have read the terms and conditions more thoroughly!

• Dr
      29th of Aug, 2010

I found out today that my ex room mates used my account info to order products from this company. I first called my bank when i noticed 2 pay outs of 99.96 each to this company. They are now involved in an investagation on identy theft. I called the company and was informed that someone had used my info and had canceled the order but yet they still billed me twice. I recieved no help at all from the sales rep and will now bbe calling the BBB and get them involved as well.

• Jd
      31st of Aug, 2010

BIG-TIME SCAM! Website states that you only pay $1.19 intro offer. They charge you $99.96 plus the $1.19.
    Sent repeated emails with copies of credit card data. They kept stating that they would refund the $99.96 in 3-5 business days. IT NEVER HAPPENED!
    In process of filing formal complaint with Attorney General in every state.
    Have a physical address in Scottsdale, AZ. Going there next week and will stand on top of them, literally.

• Tu
      6th of Sep, 2010

I just got off the phone with NTR. This company has quite the scam going on. I'm trying to research the "terms and conditions" as they say are available. They are not. I also have two reciepts that show a charge of 1.19 plus the 99.96 (that is suppose to be rebated)...what they don't tell you till you recieve the product is the rebate is only good for 14 days from the order date...well if the product doesn't arrive till 17 days after order date...your screwed. The mail-in rebate is the only place that states the refund is only valid after TWO payments fo 99.96. So when they advertise a product for 1.19 for 60 days, they are lying!!! When I checked my account there are additional charges that are not on my reciept. They also say they wont do a return of the product...or as the person on the phone (who may or may not be from the US-even though thats the number I called) told me that I can return the product but I will not get my money back. Next Im calling my bank to stop all charges and filling for a "service not rendered" Its a lot of paperwork, but this company is doing this to too many people!!

10th of Sep, 2010

No were on the site does it say free offer, it says trial bottle. You all cry about it but your the idiots that go and put in your credit card info, name and address and click submit, without reading the terms and conditions, its clearly stated in the first paragraph whats going to happen. You think running to your credit card or bank that they will reverse the charge?? they dont cause you signed up for this noone else but you..

10th of Sep, 2010

There are your terms and conditions on the website for the rebate program.