NTPC LTD / Money NOT RETURNING BACK

1 India

Dear Sir

Please see my letter for cancellation of my memberhsip and refund of money. They are not returning my money.

Ref: Purchase agreement no: RCI/280605/1614

To

The Director
Royal International Holiday Club (India) Pvt. Ltd
Goa-403731

Dear Sir

Sub: Application for cancellation of vacation ownership

I want to bring to you the following information that I don’t want to continue with my above mentioned ownership and want return of money back as early as possible.

I am not at all satisfied with your club due to following reasons.

1. The management charges have increased to double within one and a half a year.
2. Whatever promises were assured at the time of joining as not maintaining by your staff.

• Your staff told us to pay only an amount of Rs. 1500 when we use a vacation owned by others. But to our surprise we were forced to pay utility charges @ Rs. 400/day while stay at Sterling Mussoorie.
• Your staff assured to give vacation within a maximum time period of 48hrs. But your staff replied my mail dated only after 15 days and able to book vacation only after 2 months.
• Your staff given confirmation of booking in June 2006, but later at last moment given a mail saying our booking is in July 2006 and asked sorry. I faced lots of problem in adjusting my leave, changing reservation for journey etc and thus lost money unnecessarily due to your staff’s mistake.
• I am not getting any good response from your staff. They are now seems to be talking club rules only.

So I want to withdraw my membership and refund of money. I am ready to have a mutual agreement with you in such a way that you may reduce the agreement period by say 5 to 6 years and should not charge any management charge from me in future.

Your reply whether positive or negative is very much valuable to me. So please give your reply by phone/email or by letter at the earliest.

Waiting for your reply and thanking you

Yours faithfully