NTL / Virgin Media / Very poor customer service!

Thursday 9th Aug 2007 notice my phone was dead. check all point and phones, plugged in new phone, still not working. On my way out the house I seen and virgin media van spoke to the gentleman to find out if my phone as gone off as a result of his work. He advised me that the lines had been vandalized and they were on the case.

Friday I phoned only to be told that I was in a que and I never got thorough after waiting 20mins. Monday it took me from 8.30 am to 10am to get through. Gentleman then called me back we arranged for someone to call on wednesday I did book Friday as I could only be at the house between 8-9.30 but the gentleman got back to me and said although they have slots they could put notes on to say what time I would be home. They came Wednesday at 11.00am knowing I would not be home left a card saying I would be charged £10.

I phoned wednesday taking me again all morning to get through to giving notice to end service, I was still put on hold for 20min when got through. (I have a witness to this).

After another lengthy wait I got through to the department for fixing the phone. cut a long story short I was told it would be on today friday between 12-1 am still waiting. I am not phoning any more as I am using my mobile to call. Absolute disgrace!!!

A  22nd of Aug, 2007 by
I've had so many problems with Virgin Media, ongoing since I first joined them in September 2006. My problems go on so long with them I ended up being so frustrated that I set up a website for other people to make there complaints about Virgin Media.

The website address is www.myvirginmediahell.co.uk come along and tell us your stories as well. I email Virgin Media on a regular basis to show them new stories and complaints that have been posted on the website.

Virgin Media Logo Virgin Media