NTL / Virgin Media / Very poor customer service!
Thursday 9th Aug 2007 notice my phone was dead. check all point and phones, plugged in new phone, still not working. On my way out the house I seen and virgin media van spoke to the gentleman to find out if my phone as gone off as a result of his work. He advised me that the lines had been vandalized and they were on the case.
Friday I phoned only to be told that I was in a que and I never got thorough after waiting 20mins. Monday it took me from 8.30 am to 10am to get through. Gentleman then called me back we arranged for someone to call on wednesday I did book Friday as I could only be at the house between 8-9.30 but the gentleman got back to me and said although they have slots they could put notes on to say what time I would be home. They came Wednesday at 11.00am knowing I would not be home left a card saying I would be charged £10.
I phoned wednesday taking me again all morning to get through to giving notice to end service, I was still put on hold for 20min when got through. (I have a witness to this).
After another lengthy wait I got through to the department for fixing the phone. cut a long story short I was told it would be on today friday between 12-1 am still waiting. I am not phoning any more as I am using my mobile to call. Absolute disgrace!!!
More NTL / Virgin Media Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - SMS message received about winning money 
- Virgin Media - Absolutely appalling service! 
- Virgin Media Telecommunication - Above Company offered me a prize of GBP GBP.900,000 through ur Good Bank 
- Virgin Media - Crap service! 
- Virgin Media - Terrible scam!
- Virgin Media - fibre broadband
- Virgin Media - Application for fund release.
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - winner 
- Virgin Media - Disconnection
- www.virginmedia.com - The worst services and company