NTB / fraudulant conduct on tire rotation

1 4501 Telegraph rd.Woodbridge, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 703-643-1722

I brought my PT cruiser in for a punctured tire this morning. The tire in question is the Right rear tire. I showed the desk technician who incorrectly wrote the LEFT rear tire. This would not have been a problem, The problem arises as I also payed for a Tire Rotation. When I returned to pick up my vehicle 3 hours later, I find that the RIGHT Rear tire is STILL punctured and low on air. I confronted the manager who assured me that a tire rotation was Completed despite the fact that the right rear tire, the punctured tire, was still located on the right rear of the vehicle. I guess they rotated the tires so many times that the tires ended up exactly where they began... I payed for a tire rotation and did not receive it, the manager offered to repair the puncture for free (which they should have done in the first place) but refused to rotate the tires, insisting it was completed. Needless to say I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and consulted the County Police Department.

Ch

Comments

• Hu
      24th of Feb, 2010

I paid $525 for a new set of tires about 9 months ago. The salesman told me I had free tire rotation for life. Today I went back and another salesman told me LIFETIME TIRE ROTATION is an option and was not on my reciept...if I had selected it there would be an additonal charge on there. So, I went home and looked on their website...and it says on the first tire page FREE ROTATION FOR LIFE. This will be my last visit there. In the past I also bought another set of tires and a battery. No more.