NTB / overcharged
I went for an oil change. Along with the list of unnecessary services they implied I needed, was an air filter. When I asked the cost, I was told 10 to 15 dollars and no charge for the labor. What a steal right ; no labor fees... (sarcasm) I accepted.
At check out time I was charged $28.99 for an air filter. Seriously the air filter is more that the oil change (which involves actual labor)? What happened to 10 to 15 dollars? I questioned the clerk, who ignored me and thanked me for coming in today. Is it because I am a woman, that you think you can rip me off ? Again I was ignored.
I don't mind paying for services rendered, but these people are outright DISHONEST thieves! This life lesson only cost me $15.99 (average cost of air filter for my car is $13), as opposed to the $680.23 list of unnecessary services they tried to sell me (which probably would have ended up over $2 K)
Bottom line is, DISHONEST customer service.
More NTB Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff 
- NTB - company not good to work for 
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident 
- NTB - ruined my car! 
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - customer service/oil change
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - new tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - replacement tire
- National Tire and Battery - beware of these folks and avoid at all costs
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tire change