NTB / Lake Worth TX / super saver card
I went to get an oil change on my car and they told me that I needed to make an appt. I asked if they had an appt for that day and they said no but you can leave your car here for an 1 1/2 - 2 hours which is the waiting time. I said for an oil change only?? He said yes; I than said I can go somewhere else and have service done faster. He said do what you got to do. Well my son took my car to NTB to use the "Super Saver Card" which is good for any vehicle thats states on the card. Josh who works at this location said we couldn't get it done because its only for the use of one vehicle not multi vehicles. Although the card states that it can. The customer in front of my son had the same problem and Josh said that there is a law suit going on due to this cards were a rip off. By the way NTB on tracks the vehicles by phone numbers ONLY and the phone numbers that we have had in the last 3 years only changed once and Josh told my son that we have "NO RECORD" of us taking our vehicles there. After getting back in line he spoke with Josh again and mentioned that he called us and said that the card was used before on both vehicles!! Well Josh got the license plate number to my vehicle and the number that they show doesn't match our numbers at all!!! Obviously the company doesn't know what they are doing. As a consumer we paid for this "SUPER SAVER" card and all of the sudden we can't use it for both vehicles. I'm not sure who is is having this issue but I think people need to know whats going on and I advise NOT to purchase this card for NO reason at all. I will be taking my car back to the dealership for oil changes!!! Better customer service and people knowing what they are doing!!!
More NTB / Lake Worth TX Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff 
- NTB - company not good to work for 
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident 
- NTB - ruined my car! 
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - employee
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - poor customer service and misrepresentation.
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - oil change
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - incorrect diagnosis - unnecessary charges
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tires