NTB / hundred dollar holiday rebate
On Dec, 2-2009 I purchase a set of four tires, and NTB installed the tires, I was told that I would receive a Visa Pre-paid card for $100.00 dollards by mail.
About six weeks later I received a post card stateing that I did not qualify for the promotion. I called the NTB where I purchased the tires and they said that I did qualify for the promotion and that they would get back in touch with me, but they keep giving me the run around. I have contacted the company four times already. I also
talk to Eric Passaro today, [protected], and he said that he would call me back, but he didn't. This promotion was good until 12-31-2009, and I mailed it on [protected]. NTB shouldn't make an offer that they can't keep, Thanks Dianne Dew
More NTB Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff 
- NTB - company not good to work for 
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident 
- NTB - ruined my car! 
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - employee
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - poor customer service and misrepresentation.
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - oil change
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - incorrect diagnosis - unnecessary charges
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tires