NT-Mart.com / Didn't order plus FAKE WALLET

1 AL, United States Review updated:

We received a unauthorized charge from NT-Mart.com on our credit card statement. A week later we received a package from this company from Vietnam. In the package was a broken wooden box with a wallet made from a plastic similar to a pool liner.

We never purchased this wallet and notified the credit card company. We're not sure if this website is a front for a credit card theft ring or if someone actually purchased it with our stolen credit card # and for whatever reason sent it to us.

But if they are a legit company, beware, their wallets are fake and not worth the sticker price listed on their website.

Ma

Comments

• Li
      9th of Jul, 2009

OMG!!! This just happened to me too!!! I'm so pissed.

My bank called me last week to find out if I had purchased something from NT-mart.com. told them I have never heard of them. They charged my credit card last week and i just received this stupid fake crocodile wallet today. I filed a report. So we'll see what happens.

damn S.O.B.'s!!!

• Az
      9th of Jul, 2009

Received same wallet today 7/9/09. Checked credit card, had been charged on 7/3/09 in amount of 158.00. Was sent by express mail from Vietnam. Didn't want to open as you never know.
    Filed report and closed credit card.

• Ds
      13th of Jul, 2009

Received the wallet on July 11, invoice said order had been placed on the 4th and was charged to my account on July 7th. Never heard of the company or been on the website. Came express mail from Vietnam. What really ticked me off was when I called my credit card company about fraud I soon realized I was talking to someone in India. Go figure!

• Te
      13th of Jul, 2009

We received the same thing today - July 13. Our credit card was billed on July 4. Any clues where they are getting credit card numbers from?

• Cr
      14th of Jul, 2009

just got home to a post office notice. Looked online and it is this F-ing wallet from my stolen card number. Should I refuse the package? What did you others do?

• Da
      17th of Jul, 2009

i have a same before with another shop at CJ network they sell Wine, and i try to looking for what the hell going on and i disco they use affiliate network and they find some member of that network, that member help them sell their product. This members always try to scam for money, I hate them B.S

24th of Jul, 2009

I received a message from a watch dog company to oversee's activity such as this for my finacial institution on 7/16/09. My debit card was run by NT.mart and it was put on hold. I remember getting a phone call last month from Nashbar.com that said their credit cards that I used with them had been compremised and that I should be on the look out. Makes sense now that it has something with what's going on with NT-Mart. I received the same kind of crappy alligator skin wallet from Vietnam on 7/22/09.

24th of Jul, 2009

IT JUST HAPPENED TO ME ALSO.. AIN'T NOBODY GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, ARE THEY LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH IT.. IT HASENT BEEN 1 CASE IT'S BEEN MORE THAN 10..

24th of Jul, 2009

THIS IS THE PIECE OF GARBAGE THEY SENT ME.

25th of Jul, 2009

This happened to me as well. Charge was 7/18. I noticed it and disputed it on 7/25. Got the USPS notice that a package was at the Post Office. Luckily I read this and called the post office to refuse delivery.

27th of Jul, 2009

hhhh

• So
      27th of Jul, 2009

Same thing here. We got a package from Vietnam, cheap "crocodile skin" wallet, billed to me for $145, with my address even my relatively new home phone number. Must have been stolen from another company where I made an online purchase. There was another unauthorized charge to my account and I cancelled the card.

Did anyone experience this fraud through more than one credit card or account?

• Sh
      28th of Jul, 2009

Ditto...
    Mine happened July 19th.
    Would love to find out how they got our information. I also got an authorization for $1 at itunes, although It was never charged. I'm guessing it was to make sure my card was legit.

More interesting events:

Received an email from Viet Nam through this site:
    "I am Truong - business manager of OnePAY Payment Processing.

NT-Mart is our merchant I found that you have some problem with this guy. Or, NT-Mart now is doing false business.

Please help us by send me some document and we can work with them. If we have enough proofs, we can work with Vietnamese Police to deal this merchant."

I also received an email from DLP Lamp Source letting me know my data on their servers was compromised.

Ok guys,

It is very kind that you leave your complaint at the board. But can you help us to treat with this merchant?

We need your complain letter which include:
    - Your name
    - Your address
    - Your phone and available time for us to call you.
    - ATTN:
    Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam - 198 Tran Quang Khai, Hanoi, Vietnam
    OnePAY JSC - 39A Ngo Quyen, Hanoi, Vietnam

- Describe your situation (include Order Ref, order amount, Express mail No, your bank name.. and all things that you can help us).

It is very good if you can send us by a hard copy with your signature and send us by herein address (before sendding, let me know by leave me a message).
    Nguyen Viet Truong
    OnePAY JSC
    8th Floor, VinaPlast Bulding
    39A Ngo Quyen
    Hanoi, Vietnam
    +84439366668

If you would like to send us by email, please leave me a message in this board. I will note you my email address.

Thank you for your understand.

29th of Jul, 2009

P/S: If we have persuasive proofs, we can do refund for you.

31st of Jul, 2009

I ordered from DLP Lamp Source also. Looks like this is where the information was stolen from.

• Te
      1st of Aug, 2009

I reported our case to the Internet Crime Complaint Center and referenced this page. I am not sending any information with a signature to anyone in Vietnam.

We have ordered from DLP Lamp Source as well.

4th of Aug, 2009

Hopefully no one will send any info to Vietnam. I reported all this to DLP Lamp Source and they said,

" I have forwarded your information as well as the link [https://www.complaintsboard.com] on to the authorities investigating the matter. The FBI and a special High-Tech Crime Response Team are investigating the incident. They suggest filing a police report to your local authorities regarding your situation, if you are so inclined."

They also gave me a free subscription to credit monitoring and ID theft insurance. I wish the data was never compromised but DLP Lamp Source seems to be doing right by its customers.

• Ba
      5th of Aug, 2009

The same thing just happened to us today! Yes we do order from DLP! Nt-mart charge our account 144.00 last week and we caught it. Today we received a wallet...we are sending it back to the company!