Nss*sb Smile / Cancellation / refund

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9542372690

Cancelled order on march 27, 2009 they debit my account $79. 99 on march 28, 2009. I called on them on march28, 2009 to ask why they took money from my account when i had already cancelled. I didn't receive their product until the first of april. . . I sent back to them immediately. . . I never opened it. I sent it to them 2 - day priority day mail. The package was delivered on april 09 2009 i know this because i tracked on the internet. Now i waited about 14 days to see if they refunded my $79. 99 to my account of course they hadn't so i called them. I was told the package was open so i would not get my money back. I never opened the package they are lying they just don't want ot give my money back or they don't want to bother to do the right thing. That's there way of stealing peoples money in a legal way

Comments

• Li
      25th of Apr, 2009

I read the post above and I understand how frustrated is is people toward to this NSSSmile service, because theycaused me the same problem, stole the money from customer. I don't know how they stay with their service if they serve customer that way. Or they think that customers are stupid to let them continue cheating. Its suck!

1st of May, 2009

I am from Ohio and have the same problem. I sent the product back, unopen, and I am being charged for it. I can not find a phone number to call them. This is a rip off company and I think we all need to take action against them to stop this.

• Ca
      1st of May, 2009

I so agree ! They are doing to the same thing to me and my husband. They even went as far as charging me for a face cream I never order. We have mailed back all of the products even the free trial unopened. And yet to see any of the money back . We even over nighted the stuff with fed-ex got a tracking # saying they recieved it back. Then to turn around and call them on the phone and lie about not getting the product back. When clearly they recieved shippment .
    They have repeatedly hung up on my husband over the matter. All we want is are money back, they got the product back. If anyone needs the # it is
    (954) 237-2690

• Ca
      1st of May, 2009

I want to add another thing about this company. They had no problem taking the money from my account they should have no problem putting it back in. Everything they have done is a scam. We have been waiting 2 weeks for $310.00 to be placed into are checking account. That doesn't even include the over draft fee they caused to our account. Everyone needs to contact the Attorney Generals office and ask for something to be done or get your refund. Either contact your states A General or Flordia's Attorney Generals.

• Bo
      23rd of May, 2009

If you have used your credit card to purchase this, you need to call the credit card company, and let them know.
    I did and they have been very helpful.
    The Attorney General is very good plan also.

• Fr
      10th of Jun, 2009

A free "trial" offer should be just that - free, and a trial to see if you want to purchase the product. I gave them my credit card to bill for the shipping, never believing that they would contine to bill my cc as well as continue the shipping. When I got another of the product, I called to be sure it was cancelled, got information on how to return the product, and returned it - also unopened. After getting my next cc bill I noticed the amount has not be credited, so I called, only to be told that I had not called soon enough so a refund could not be issued--AND THAT THEIR TERMS HAD BEEN CLEARLY STATED ON-LINE. If this were so, I would not have ordered it in the first place. Now, I'm told I cannot receive a refund because of the time lapsed. Do not deal with this company!

• Jp
      20th of Jun, 2009

Same experience!!! Anyone have any success getting their money back from this company/companies, since they seem to charge through three different names?

• Rp
      7th of Jul, 2009

This company is just rediculous. I have been fighting with them to get a refund now since April. I returned the package un-opened and when I called back to check on the status they claim the package was never received. I purchased a tracking # to prevent such a situation. So they offered half the money back for my inconvenience and I am still waiting for that. I know its lost money but am still considering taking it to higher authorities. It is unacceptable to treat consumers this way. If they do not have a refund policy than they should not advertise the refund policy and this way consumers wouldnt waste time or money to ship the product back. I would have loved to actually use this product to confirm my suspicions that it really doesnt work either. What a waste of time and energy!!!

• Ti
      31st of Jul, 2009

I had a charge from this company, listed as NSS ACAI on my statement, for $6.95. I also had charges hit the same day from three other companies, two of which also appear to be a scam, CAPSTARDIET (www.capstar-diet.com) and Amino Skin Care based out of CA. The fourth company was American Utility and they appear to be legit. They told me this was a PayPal hack and that's how the thieves got my info. Anyway...I called all three of these companies, including Natural Source Store, to dispute the charges on Monday, July 27th. They assured me that the charge would be removed and that someone from their fraud department would contact me. As of today, neither has happened, so I called back. They told me to be patient. Then when I mentioned I already reported them to the FTC and to my bank, they said they could not do anything about the charges now, b/c the bank would have to represent me. Then she tells me they have a tracking # for a package that was supposedly sent out on Monday, but as of today, has no info. Hmm...

I URGE ALL OF YOU (IN THE US) TO CONTACT THE FTC, YOUR BANK/CREDIT CARD COMPANY, YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AND HECK, WHY NOT CONTACT 20/20 AND YOUR LOCAL NEWS STATION. These people need to be shut down!!!

• Ag
      7th of Dec, 2009

I purchased a trial product for 1.95. The next thing I new I had a membership fee for

$79.95 on my account. This is a scam. I am still waiting for the fee to be removed from

my account.

• Ag
      7th of Dec, 2009

AGREE NSS SB SMILE IS A SCAM!

• Sh
      11th of Dec, 2009

Same thing here, ordered the free trial and got charged 78.95. I will dispute with my cu account and have cancelled my card so that these people cannot bill me again.

• Mr
      11th of Dec, 2009

This company claims that when you order your "free sample" which is NOT really free that it stated you have 30 days to cancel. Never saw that on the advertisement. Got not only 1 but 2 orders at $79.00 each and called my credit card company to get the charges removed. I called the company after extended searching for their phone number and cancelled all orders and told them I will not pay for any of the products. Took me months of fighting, but my credit card company did take the charges off. This is a rip off company and I will never order any free product from the net again.

• Pa
      19th of Dec, 2009

I ordered the free sample as well about a month ago. I never received the sample. they charged my debit card for it. I got paid today and they took $79.90 and I have not received anything in the mail. I looked on by debit card activity and there was a number for them. I called today(sat) and they will be open on monday thru friday, here is the number, 954-237-2690... IT SAYS FL. I hope this helps everyone!!!

• Pa
      19th of Dec, 2009

HERE IS THE # I FOUND ON MY DEBIT CARD
    STATEMENT...954-237-2690...THEY ARE OPENED MON-FRI

954-237-2690 THERE NUMBER!!!

• Me
      22nd of Dec, 2009

I, too had unauthorized charges on my account. Information about the "membership" was deceptively included as a secondary link at the very end of the page. We need to bring this company down. These crooks are stealing from honest, hard, working people; and, living large while doing it. Flor Florida residents please contact www.myfloridalegal.com (attorney general for the state of florida). Also, the following websites are federal consumer fraud agencies that will investigate internet fraud: www.econsumer.gov; and, www.ic3.gove. This company, Natural Source store is located in Davie, Floria. I am also contacting the better business bureau. I don't have a camera on my computer, otherwise, I would put something on youTube about this company and all other so called, "free trial" offer
    companies.

• Sh
      23rd of Dec, 2009

Need to spread this around to help others. Facebook or My space or any other medium you choose.

BEWARE.. DO NOT ORDER FREE TRIALS ON THE INTERNET. HIDDEN IN THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOTICES THAT THEY WILL BE CHARGING YOUR CC after so many days or that you are signing up for something that you know nothing about. Please copy and paste to all your friends.

• Na
      26th of Dec, 2009
    Nss*sb Smile - FRAUD
    NSS*SB SMILE
    Florida

WAS NOT MADE AWARE THAT ADDITIONAL CHARGES WOULD BE MADE TO CREDIT CARD. THEY ONLY INDICATED ONE CHARGE.

• Mt
      17th of Jan, 2010

TOTALLY AGREE! I contacted my VISA RBC (montreal QC) and the other 3 rd parties that have been using my Visa account unauthorised! Such as;
    7 Jan 2010 MDC*Lucent 866-2464887 CA 97.65

2 Jan 2010 NATURALSOURCESTORE.COM HOLLYWOOD FL
    1.00 USD @ 1.0800
    16 Dec 2009 BARGAIN DINING 888-2421271 DE 13.04
    11.98 USD @ 1.0884
    16 Dec 2009 EVERYDAYS DISCOUNT 888-2420857 DE 13.04
    11.98 USD @ 1.0884
    I've requested to VISA to cancel my card. They "claim" that the consumer will STILL be a able to force withdrawls from a "closed" account? If I had no funds in the account, they would not allow a transaction to pass for my benefit, it would be a USF ? So what's the difference? Because I allowed the first part and to my ERROR did not read the tiny fine print, makes it ok? This is a "legal" way of Fraud? If credit card companies are "apparently" fighting this issue, then why can't they help prevent any "unauthorized" transactions and using different company names? I suggested, I will tell them the 2 companies as it stands today, that i allow transactions from. Anyone else, please reject, hold, cancel etc until verifying with me? The answer again was NO.
    So far I lost $ 370.00!!! I am not willing to lose now and react later, I want to fix now!
    Any suggestions PLEASE?!!!

• Ku
      19th of Jan, 2010

Mtl_queen,

Just to add to my post at https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/182339/page/4#c570015

Contact jodi@naturalsourcestore.com. Here phone number is 954-237-2691 x307.

Demand a cancellation of the bogus membership, and a refund. I emailed her last night, and got response from her this morning. She said she forwarded my email to Director of Customer Service, who is supposed to contact me. I'll keep hounding them until this is resolved to my satisfaction.

Please do the same. Post your progress. I plan to.