NSS / Company ignores communication and doesn't provide orders

1 9450 SW Gemini Dr. #93457, Beaverton, OR, United States Review updated:

I ordered medicine from the company NSS. I sent money though Western Union, but the seller didn’t provide my order. I sent multiple emails, but no one replied. I have no idea what measures to take now, but I’m really pissed off with such situation. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Fa
Apr 3, 2014

Comments

• Pe
      4th of Apr, 2014

I'm having the same issue. If anyone can find info about this company, we need to sue.

• Br
      17th of Apr, 2014

I sent my money back in February and the only thing I got back was a medical history form to fill out and send to an address in Mexico. I did that and that was about 5 weeks ago. I've sent multiple emails to them as well with no response. I wonder when they will get caught up in their b. s.? I haven't found any solution but if anyone does please post it so everyone who is being scammed by these punks can get some kind of payback!! Good luck everyone. I know I'm going to need it to figure this out!

• Ni
      24th of May, 2014

I sent money to the Oregon address certified/return receipt on April 1, 2014, and on April 11, I received the card back signed by "Lisett F." Then on April 22, I received a medical history form to fill out then return completed form to: San Lupe 24533, Zona Rio C.P. 22320, Tijuana Mexico. I mailed this form certified/return receipt as well on April 23 and I've been tracking it online. It cleared customs in Mexico on May 1. Then on May 7, tracking said "Incorrect Address-Item returned to sender." Huh?! I still have not received this medical form back, but as with others, I've been screwed out of $99.50! I don't understand how they can get away with this! :(

• Tr
      9th of Jul, 2014

They are banking on the fact that you are a drug addict. Duh. Never send a money order (which is basically cash) to any company with no phone number. Idiots. Especially online drug dealers. Maybe you should file a police report. Be sure and tell them they didn't mail you your narcotics.

21st of Jul, 2014

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Drug addicts attempting to commit a felony by buying illegal narcotics via the mail are complaining that they have been scammed?

So freaking hilarious!

Kudos to Darwin. :)

21st of Jul, 2014

Just consider the $99.50 to be your ###ed drug addict tax.

• Ce
      3rd of Oct, 2014

I sent $100 and after a few months received an envelope with information to be provided to a "doctor"
    in Mexico. Obviously the individual running this scam cares about no one. I have contacted the FBI
    cyber crimes unit. I'm not an addict and not afraid to use my real name as I did with my call to authorities. It may not be important enough for law enforcement, but I am going to try.

• Ce
      3rd of Oct, 2014

Not certain what's going to happen, but just got off phone with my bank. They are sending me a copy of the front and back of the cashiers' check. Cops also want that info. Copies of my check will tell police where it was deposited. The owner of this site should run now, because I'm not giving up until the cops say they can't do anything. Then, I can post info about the bank that took my check and maybe even come up with this ###'s name.