NSDL Pan Card Services / pan card not recieved

1 Kuwait Review updated:

I have applied for pan card online at nsdl with acknowledgment # [protected]
Almost 60 days past and I did not received my card. repeatedly I m sending mails to nsdl but no reply from their side. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my card? or what is the status of card?
Wahab

Wa

Comments

• Ve
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Dear sir,

Iam verla shanthaiah would like to inform you that i have applied for pan card dated on 05-07-2008 till now you did not allot me the pan number. Iam waiting here to make my transactions please reply me as soon as possible to my mail

ACk no.030750400143094

• Sr
      29th of Jul, 2008

Sir,
    i have already applied for pan card via online and also submitted the documents (copy of school leaving certificate and copy of bank pass book) Acknowledgement number is 881010103934516. After some days i got a mail from your side, the content of the mail is the related documents not including the expanded form of the last and first name . There is no other documents in my hand with expanded form of my last&first name, please give me a correct suggetion for avoiding this problem

• Am
      4th of Aug, 2008

my pan card not recieved. i dont know my pan card no.

• Am
      4th of Aug, 2008

Pan Card Not recieved idont know my pan card nomber.

• Ha
      8th of Aug, 2008

i am applyed pan card on 29-05-2008. but till now i am not get that one. what is your service this is to bad. and try to solve my problemmy pan no:AMLPB1322M

• Su
      8th of Aug, 2008

Dear sir,

I Sushil Mantoo would like to inform you that i have applied for pan card dated on 04-05-2008 till now you did not allot me the pan number. Iam waiting here to make my transactions please reply me as soon as possible to my mail.

ACk no.030840300074872

• Ga
      11th of Aug, 2008

I have applied for Pan Card online with NSDL my pan number is AWBPK9222A
    Almost 1 year past and I did not received my card. Repeatedly I m sending mails to NSDL but no reply from their side. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my card? Or what is the status of Card?
    Ganesh Kadam

• As

I have applied for Pan Card with Acknowledgment # 050080200393952
    Almost 30 days past and I did not received my card. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my card? Or what is the status of Card?
    Ashwani Mishra
    Mobile - 9338811300

25th of Aug, 2008

I have applied for Pan Card with My Acknowledgment no # 050080200393952 My Pan Card No BYYPS0537B

25th of Aug, 2008

I have applied for Pan Card with My Acknowledgment no # 033260100152834 My Pan Card No BYYPS0537B

• Le
      4th of Sep, 2008

i have applied for the pan for me and my mother online and made the payment through credit card and also got the acknowledgment numbers as

leo raphy :881020104112680

beena raphy881020104112514

still pan number is not issued.kindly look in to the matter

8th of Sep, 2008

I have applied for Pan Card with My Acknowledgment no # 033260100152834 Dated 06.08.2008 My Pan Card No BYYPS0537B
    Almost 30 days past and I did not received my pan card. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my pan card? Or what is the status of Card? please take this matter urgently and resend me pan card.

• Ka
      30th of Sep, 2008

Sir,
    My Pan card no. is ARAPS1595H & Acknowledgment no is 050220200654831 dated 07-aug-08. till date i have not received pan card kindly confirm status.

regards

Karam Jeet Singh
    Mob-09919803341

• Su
      29th of Oct, 2008

Sir,

Please note that I have checked the my PAN card status and its mentioned that my PAN card has been dispatched on 10-sept-2008 at my address but till date I have nat recived my PAN Card.

Kindly confirm the status at the earliest arrange to send the same at earliest

Thanking You,

With Regards,

SUCHITA KAPOOR

2nd of Nov, 2008

still my PAN card not received. what is the next procedure?
    my pan details i took from site
    PAN: AHHPN2863J
    DLC/W/513/1

• Sh
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I have applied for Pan Card my pan no.APWPG5345R Almost 20 days past and I did not received my pan card. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my pan card? Or what is the status of Card? please take this matter urgently and resend me pan card.
    SHYAM GURJAR
    Mobile - 9981643381
    Resident - 07312551013

• Sh
      4th of Nov, 2008

Hi My PAN no is ATHPK2590H. I applied this for some correction but have not received it till now.

Please send this again if was not delivered properly in past.

Thanks,
    Shiv

• Ri
      12th of Nov, 2008

Write to: pancard.tax@gmail.com

They will help you with the reprinting of PAN card that you had not received, with a guarantee that you will now receive it within 10 working days.

They take care of everything, right from applying to the dispatch; and are helping global Indians with all kinds of PAN card issues.

• Ra
      14th of Nov, 2008

I have applied for Pan Card my pan no.AOJPR2916K Almost 6 months past and I did not received my pan card. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my pan card? Or what is the status of Card? please take this matter urgently and resend me pan card.

Rakesh Agnihotri

• Ge
      15th of Nov, 2008

i am applyed pan card on 04-10-2008. but till now i am not get that one. what is your service this is to bad. and try to solve my problem.my application no is : 041913890 and coupon no. 029952113.