NSDL / pancard

1 India Review updated:

My name is neeraj kant and my pan no. is apfpk6774f
My date of birth is 02/02/1979. my acknowledgment number is [protected]. I am not recieved my pan card. please genrate my new pan card. please feed back me immidietly

NSDL

Comments

28th of Mar, 2010

Subject : Regarding Reissue my PAN Card against Acknowledgement No : 881020201458552

Dear Sir,

This is in reference to above-mentioned Acknowledgement no. regarding the reissue the Pan Card. This is to again inform you that according to your dept. my Father Name as per our records and providing by me is different. So it is request to please get process according to your records.last month i gave document on NSDL chennai office.so pls reissue my pancard .
    Further for your information please find below the detail .

PAN CARD NO : BLWPS3912D
    Mobile No : +91-9380866600

Thanking You

• Ba
      4th of May, 2010

Subject: - Regarding FIR of my lost PAN card.

Dear Sir,

I lost my PAN card. I went to police station for FIR but police took complaint application from me and did not write FIR before me and I dont think they have written any FIR for my PAN card.They told me that they will contact me after 1 week.

Could you provide any other way to get new/duplicate PAN card?

PAN Number: - ADEPY4370Q

Thanks & Regards
    Balram Singh Yadav.

• Su
      16th of Jun, 2010

i am no rec my pan card. my ack no 020140100690356
    PAN card has been dispatched on 08-Jun-2010 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. 2920895880, at the address for communication*,
    but i have not rec pan card till date.

• Ra
      29th of Jun, 2011

I have apply for pan card three month before but till I am recieve my pan card. My ack No. is 021840100273246

• Ki
      18th of Sep, 2013

ack No. 050159700033520 kiran shrivastava more time or dacouments or sumetted but card or not recived pl sir pl despace forpan card very importent.