NPG CableTechnical Difficulties Department and Manager

1 Review updated:

NPG Cable is the WORSE company I have EVER had to deal with!
I am calling them just about everyday due to not being able to rent movies
and being told different stories. I can go on and on about this company.
I have even talked to the local cable Manager to only get several
different stories from her! In the last 2 months I have been calling the
company just about on a daily basis, in the last 3 weeks I have had 3 technicians come out to fix my cable box only to be told that the problem is in the office not here, but they just keep passing the buck.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Kingman, AZThis morning I woke up to find my cable box not working AGAIN! Do I keep calling them?
I have asked for the Regional Office phone number but have never
been giving it, instead they say, "well lets see, I can fix that for you, " RIGHT!!! I am about to go through the BBB and see if they can do something, (at least to give a heads up to people how this company operates) there have been a few complaints filed with them already.
Any suggestions people, do I keep bothering them the way they bother me?
Do I keep calling the Manager? Do I call the main office?
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CABLE COMPANY AT ALL!!!
Dissatisfied in Kingman Arizona!

Comments

• Vi
      Jun 17, 2009

We need to here about all these bad companys!!!

Jun 17, 2009

Just called them again, box is not working right, they said they are going
    to fix it as soon as the phone line was cleared. It's been 25 minutes and still nothing... GO FIGURE, looks like another day of being on the phone with them. Also I made a complaint via email to the main office. I still have not been able to get the regional offices phone number, only the email which I received by searching the Internet!

Jun 17, 2009

Ok they reset the box and the IPPV still is not working!!!
    Gonna be calling again, I just need a break from these
    people! lol...

Jun 18, 2009

Well I called last night to have my box reset again because
    certain things where turned off, so they turned it back on again...
    I guess today is a new day because I am on hold with them
    because it's been turned off again!!!
    THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!!
    STILL HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM THE REGIONAL OFFICE YET!

Jun 22, 2009

UPDATE: no update samething going on!!!

• 5a
      May 15, 2010

Obviously the situation is CLEAR...GET BETTER CABLE...DUHHHHHH

• To
      Jun 17, 2010

I pay for my parent's cable because they are seniors on a fixed income. I called in December, 2009 for a price for six months. I paid for the six months in full, and then they started sending me bills for a balance due in April. I have been fighting with them for months. They will NOT honor the price I was given and paid. I live in California and have Time-Warner, which is just as difficult to deal with, so I assume it is the nature of the beast, but still very maddening. They promise to call you back and don't, take an attitude with you and will not stand by their word. I work for a utility company. If I treated my customers that way I would be looking for a job.

• Mo
      Jul 08, 2010

I have been an NPG customer for two years now. Not one time... in two years.. has my bill been the same (even though the service terms have been the same). I call, and they tell me "there is a learning curve to understanding our bills" Yeah, I am learning how to turn the other cheek while the scr## me.

• El
      Sep 22, 2010

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

NPG cable in Kingman AZ is pathetic.
    Nothing about this company says "PROFESSIONALS"
    Their employees are"JUVENILE" ingrates.
    I was told by an NPG Cable employee as a customer you have to call them once a year to discuss "PRICING" how ignorant.
    I am reporting them to BBB Better Business Bureau for fraudulent billing practices. This is seriously [censor]ED.

When you email district manager Scott Leprich - District Manager [protected]@npgco.com best wishes getting a GROWN UP response to the massive billing errors, and [censor]ed customer service response to valid customer concerns regarding massive billing fraud et al.

KINGMAN
    2900 Airway
    Kingman, AZ 86401
    [protected]
    Monday, Thursday & Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
    Tuesday 9a.m. - 5p.m.
    Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.

Scott Leprich - District Manager [protected]@npgco.com

The comments regarding NPG CABLE posted here are more than valid, and should be investigated by the Arizona Attorney Generals office for fraudulent billing practices just to name a few.

CONSUMER FRAUD COMPLAINT

Consumer Information And Complaints
    1275 West Washington Phoenix AZ [protected]
    [602]542-5763
    [protected]

This office enforces the CONSUMER FRAUD ACT (A.R.S. §44-1521 et seq).

This company receives an F- in customer service. They need to hire REAL GROWN UPs to respond in an efficient, effective manner to cusotmer issues.

Posted by: Elsie Ganzon Kingman AZ 86402