nowrevenue.com/grantssign360.com / fraud&account scam

1 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

i was refered to website while filing for unemplomeny benefits. it was stated that by applying at grants360.com and receive software kit on "free government grants". the site asked for a fee of $1.97 to ship out software kit. the next day i was checking my account and found that an additional $57.61 was taken from my account. this is a scam"grants 360". after speaking with my bank, i was given [protected] for a "revenue.com" the company responsable for withdrawing the funds from my account. after speaking w/an oriental sounding woman twice i was directed to "refund@grants360.com". sooo please would you scam artist at "grants360.com and nowrevenue.com" please have the heart to refund my monies to my account plus the two overdrafts of $29.50

Comments

• Vb
      6th of Nov, 2009

The exact same thing just happened to me. No where on the website did it state that they would be charging me a monthly fee. I've called and canceled my account with them and have asked for a refund - lets see if I get it. BE AWARE OF SITES LIKE THIS ONE!!

• Vb
      6th of Nov, 2009

BTW - here is a refund form that I was sent to fill out for my refund. It may come in handy to you. http://www.2009cs.com/

• Wa
      16th of Nov, 2009

where is the refund form that should bee here

• Wa
      16th of Nov, 2009

iwant my refund

• Ha
      3rd of Dec, 2009

YOU TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE A $1.95 CHARGE FOR GRANT IMFORMATION, THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT A $57.61 CHARGE.I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK! ALL OF IT, AND I WANT IT DONE NOW!!! YOU SCAM PEOPLE AND TRY TO GET AWAY WITH IT WELL I CAN SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE YOU DID THIS TO.
    I WANT MY MONEY!