Nowik Inc / Scam and cheating

1 United States

I had a closing for my refinance of my mortgage a bank in the city of Poughkeepsie, NY. Before my closing I went to the deli down around the corner. to get a a coffee. When I finished my closing I went to my car and there was boot a on it to imbolize it.

When I called the number on the card placed on my windshild, the fat slob that showed up did not care that I had my closing and t said he saw me walk by the entrance of the bank and went around the corner after parking. I explaned I went to get a coffee before my closing, he told me I shouldn't have parked there until I was good and ready to go into the bank. I then called the police, the polce told him to take the boot off and he said "For $70 CASH I will"

If you every see a lot with a sign that says unauthorized will be booted or towed with in the City of Poughkeepsie, NY with the company name NOWIK Inc and phone numer [protected]. Do not park their even if you go in the business where you parked you may have to pay $70 to get your car out of the lot.

Ta