Now Sapphire Cancunexcursion

To whom it may concern

My family wanted a destination wedding so we picked sun wings for that special occasion and we went to Now Sapphire in Mexico. On Nov. 14th we bought a trip on catamaran for 10 males to go on a fun cruise for four hours only. Santos and Wilfred that were selling the Excursion assured all 10 of us that it was 4 hours only, we told him it was very important to get back to the resort because we had a wedding rehearsal, that we could not miss and both men from sun wing assured us many times we would be back at 2:30 the latest. We left the resort proceeded to pick up a couple more passengers at other resorts. After leaving Cancun on the catamaran we did some snorkeling, went for lunch, and that was when we found out from the Captain we would not be back to the resort until 7:30 p.m. Now, we had to decide how to get back to the resort for the 4:30 rehearsal? So, four of us decided to return to the resort the other 6 were not in the wedding party. First we got on a water taxi to get from the Island to Cancun, then we took a cab from Cancun to the Now Sapphire resort but we still did not make the Wedding Rehearsal which was very important because that's why we went with sun wing to have our wedding and we missed the rehearsal. So what I see here is two sun wings reps. made a good commission off of 10 men on a catamaran trip or they lied to us telling us they understood English? I'm looking to be reimbursed 100.00 dollars U.S. So, if you contact Daniel Cortes in Cancun your supervisor for sun wing for complaints he has our statements and copies of the water taxi and etc. You can contact me at [protected]@gmail.com or call me at [protected]

Louie Ferrari