Comments

• Na
      30th of Jan, 2007
    NoveltyIDPro - Huge flippen scam!

Novelty Id PRO is a huge scam... i sent them $100 bucks to the same name as the other guy... i got ripped off and im pissed off... i sent them four emails and i still haven't got back from him... DON'T BE LIKE US... DON'T GO TO THAT SITE AND GET SCAMMED LIKE US...

• Ju
      3rd of Feb, 2007

yup noveltyidpro.com ripped me off too, i wish i would of seen this before i saw the site. i wonder how much ###ing money this mother ###er i making of scamming us

• Ry
      12th of Feb, 2007

My broke ### lost 60 bucks to novelty pro id. they got all this money back guarantee.. and they are rated in the top 5 sites.. all complete ###. Dont do it!

• Ka
      13th of Feb, 2007

They suck! Don't send 100 bucks to Bulgaria and report them to the better business bureau!

• Ni
      14th of Feb, 2007

Thanks guys... I was seconds away from buying two ids... looks like ill probably just lose my western union fee.

• Vi
      14th of Feb, 2007

I ordered 8 ids with total $515 (after $43 WU fee), it's been over 2 weeks and I still never received anything from them. I send the money to Bulgaria, city of Soifa and the name is Nedialka Halatcheva; On the day I sent the money, I send them an email for the MTCN and they replied within 10 minutes that they got 8 orders and will take care of everything.

A week had passed, I still haven't received shipping confirmation from them even though they promised the order will be shipped within 48 hours. I never received any email from them afterward even after the third email I send to them two days ago.

The worst part is I prepaid everything for my friend first. I told them I will ask the money when they got their ids. So now I really don't know what to do :( If they really scam me, then my life saving will be gone just like that.... this really scares me........

15th of Feb, 2007

I also ordered a "fake id" or "novelty id" from this site and sent 100 dollars via Western Union to:
    Sofia Bulgaria, Nedialka Halatcheva

They never sent me anything! They took my money and ran with it!

Also don't trust:

noveltyidpro.com
    noveltyidfactory.com
    21overnight.com
    underground-review.com
    fakeidreviews.com

All SCAMS! Don't get fooled!!

15th of Feb, 2007

OKay...notice all websites spell check...cheques....the foreign sons of ### can't even translate...and also all the faces on all the ID's are the same for every website....I can't stand these people I want to ###ing fight...but I didn't believe you could do this so I just through money out to see.

• Em
      18th of Feb, 2007

I also sent 100 bucks and didn't receive anything. I'm also pissed too isn't there anything we can do at all?

• R
      1st of Mar, 2007

Mother [censored] I am so angry, anyone want to murder this son of a b%^&*? Let's take a trip to Bulgaria! Ah, I can't believe it.

• R
      1st of Mar, 2007

Yup, if I had the chance I would kill those mother###ers, $100 lost, and I should have just been smart and threw this damn website into google.com first. I am an idiot, I google everything but not a noveltyid website? What the ###, I want to kill, I have never had the urge to really slaughter the ### out of someone...

• Ta
      18th of Mar, 2007

So I'm guessing then that there is nowhere online to get a novelty ID at? How silly of me to think any of these places were legit. Good thing I googled it before I sent out any payments.

• Mi
      20th of Mar, 2007

Whoever said they wanted to go to Bulgaria to drop these mother[censored]ers IM IN!! I just paid 100$ and needless to say aftern4 emails, haven't heard d*ck from them. I was desperate and thought this place was good through their great site work but do not be dooped like I was. These guys are dirt eatin, [censored] bags and if I ever come across Hristina Hristova from Sofia, Bulgaria... it will without question be the last day of his/her life.

• Ka
      27th of Mar, 2007

Naive is an understatement. I ordered 2 IDs over 3 weeks ago for a nice sum of $250. Needless to say, nothing has arrived. I've sent countless emails with no correspondence from NoveltyIdPro. "Hristina Hristova" located in Sofia, Bulgaria is a SCAM ARTIST's alias. WHOIS results for noveltyidpro.com posted on another website:

Registrar: EASYDNS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
    Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Dates: Created 04-mar-2006 Updated 14-jan-2007 Expires 04-mar-2008
    DNS Servers: NS.HOST4GOLD.NET NS1.HOST4GOLD.NET

I was referred to whois.easydns.com; I'm looking it up there.

Ivan Maistrello

Domain name: www.NOVELTYIDPRO.COM

61-2-9475-0699 Fax: 61-2-9475-0699

Registrar of Record: easyDNS Technologies, Inc.
    Record last updated on 14-Jan-2007.
    Record expires on 04-Mar-2008.
    Record created on 04-Mar-2006.

NS.HOST4GOLD.NET 203.98.176.200
    NS1.HOST4GOLD.NET 203.98.176.201

Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
    clientUpdateProhibited
    __________________

BUYER BEWARE!!! Bottom line: Do not buy novelty ids from this website or any other... PERIOD.

31st of Mar, 2007

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] these ### should get there head ripped off and their family should all get hung for being related to these [censored]ing [censored]heads. Alexandar Helechev is a bull[censored] name from noveltyidpro.com Guys A SCAM!!! Anyone want to join me and head over to Sophia, Bulgaria with shotguns and blow this guys [censored]ing brains out.

• Da
      2nd of Apr, 2007

I sent my money to noveltyidpro.com to an Alexander Halachev in Bulgaria...

A whois on the website noveltyidpro.com comes up with this:

noveltyidpro.com is registered at whois.easydns.com

Ivan Maistrello

Domain name: NOVELTYIDPRO.COM

61-2-9475-0699 Fax: 61-2-9475-0699

Registrar of Record: easyDNS Technologies, Inc.
    Record last updated on 14-Jan-2007.
    Record expires on 04-Mar-2008.
    Record created on 04-Mar-2006.

NS.HOST4GOLD.NET 203.98.176.200
    NS1.HOST4GOLD.NET 203.98.176.201

and a whois on the review site fakeidreview.com comes up with this

fakeidreview.com is registered at whois.opensrs.net

Domain name: FAKEIDREVIEW.COM

Taylor, Chris webmaster@fakeidreview.com
    Taylor, Chris webmaster@fakeidreview.com

Registration Service Provider:
    WontonGold, support@wontongold.com
    715.410.1204
    Domain name services for the digital gold economy!

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 02-Sep-2006.
    Record expires on 13-Aug-2007.
    Record created on 13-Aug-2005.

NS1.FAKEIDREVIEW.COM 62.214.98.76
    NS2.FAKEIDREVIEW.COM 62.214.98.80
    NS3.FAKEIDREVIEW.COM 62.214.98.110

• La
      8th of May, 2007
    NoveltyIDPro.com - This company is a big scamp!

Do NOT use this company it's a big scamp they dont answer emails or anything. Don't send money to Bulgaria!

• Jn
      30th of Apr, 2014

The same is true for " I-d-store" and including "underground review" So does anyone KNOW where to obtain the product. There must be some source or there wouldn't be an interest - or its an opportunity to be a provider.