NoveltyIDMaker.com

Posted:

I got scammed!

NoveltyIDMaker.com
I sent money through Western Union to Nikolaos Sechopoulos in Egypt for a fake ID. It was a month ago. Also paid for a rush delivery. No Id, no email replies, no nothing. And I found many people on the internet scammed by this guy. It's Fraud. BEWARE.
Complaint comments Comments (71) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

N  29th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes
This complaint is to advise future customers of online companies, selling id's. I spent 110$ canadian, plus the 20 dollar service charge to send money through Western Union for a novelty id from the website www.noveltyidmaker.com, and i never received the product. DO NOT ORDER FAKE ID'S FROM THIS WEBSITE. It is a scam.

I sent my money to Nicholaos Sechopoulos, from Limassol, Cyprus in Europe.
Please reply if you received your product from this site, or if you are also a victim of this site.

Their email is idmaker@noveltyidmaker.com
A  13th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes
I put in my order a few weeks ago and I still have not received it. Have you? No replies when I email them. I thought I did my research, but obviously not enough:(
N  13th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes
I was thinking about ordering through this website but im glad i didn't.... i placed the order but didn't send out the money yet... im glad i checked reviews or else i would have gotten ###ed over too.
N  15th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes
God damn it I just ordered from NoveltyIDMaker.com 4 days ago. Guess I am next.
A  18th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes
I put my order in about 6 days ago and sent the money to the same person you did. i also sent $30 for rush delivery, I guess I made a bad decision too... Looks like I'm going to be getting screwed over as well.... >:-O.... Damn.
A  18th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes
Well.. we all got scammed..
those sites up online selling novelty fake ids all are scam..
I put my order and sent my payment Nov 22 and I sent 3 e-mails to them, but no reply at all.
Guess we all got ###ed!
A  27th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes
Too bad I didn't see this site before I also sent off my hard earned cash. If there's a hell, I hope this guy goes there.
A  2nd of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
I wish I would have seen this site before I ordered! I got scammed too, and paid for the rush shipping. What a waste!
A  7th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
Seems he has reinvented himself - efakeid.com
N  7th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
Perhaps you should send the boys around or tell the FBI to get off their backside and arrest:

Registrant:

Moraitis, Pavlos webmaster@efakeid.com
+357.22769101

Registrar of Record
N  8th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
Did anyone receive the card before if so please post it
A  10th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. I wish I had seen this before I looked around and couldn't find anything. Can you get your money back from Western Union since he had a pin number? let me know
N  11th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
I just put in an order yesterday. I don't know what to believe.........
A  12th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
Son of a ###. I ordered an id from efakeid.com after reading online that they were reputable. Sent money and the id never came. The contact was that Nicholaos Sechopoulos guy. Its been over a week and nothing came. Someone needs to bring this guy down.
A  12th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
ya i ordered one about 2 weeks ago from the same guy at efakeid after reading a good review about them. so far nothing.
A  13th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
I can't believe i was dumb enough to actually send the money out. I ordered on Monday--which was five days ago and i find this site TODAY.

Those little ###
A  13th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
all those sites, the whole 21overnight.com, fakeidonline.com, idreviewsites.com, you know--the one's that all give this site an average of 5 stars out of 5, are made by the SAME GUY. the sites are all very very simple, have no contact information whatsoever, and not a single review about any of the sites even though it claims 204 people have all voted 5 stars.

face it. we all got duped.
A  13th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
I ordered from efakeid about 12 days ago, and got nothing so far. Is there anything we can do? Western Union refund of some sort perhaps?
A  14th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
Yeah, i ordered a week ago and now i find this site... I hope its not true.. me and my friends send out over 400 dollars to this guy. I'm pissed if this is true.
A  15th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
I ordered from Fakeid.com after reading the reviews too ordered and did'nt get anything ,what a waste of $ the same guy, Nikolaos Sechopoulos,looks like he is running the whole thing as one big scam
All the reviews....
Its all a crop. Dont be fooled
Every one needs to get onto blog sites and let it be known, that way when people use a search engine the blogs will come up with SCAM.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree