NoveltyIDForum.org / Scam site, stole my money

Noveltyidforum.org is a scam. The entire board is a scam. All the posts are made by the owner. All the trusted sellers are scammers. They will never mail you a sample of their work before you order because they are a scam! Don't just take my word for it, do a keyword search on the net for noveltyidforum.org and you'll see plenty of bad things about them from numerous people that were scammed over the last year.

Before you buy any ID from any site, request a sample first and if they don't agree, then they are scammers. Do rely on what people say on ANY board, just ask to see the ID before you buy. It only coast a buck to make an ID and if they can't agree to mail you a half completed ID before you buy the real one, then they are a scam. Pure and simple. If I had seen the multitude of bad post about noveltyidforum.org, noveltyidforum.com and noveltyidforum.net before I fell for their scam, I wouldn't be out $300.

One other note. This post will no doubt be followed by people pretending to be satisfied customer of that scam site. In fact, they are the owners that will assault my credibility and will try to take you people for fools. Again, ask for a sample and see what they say. A person would gladly mail you a half completed sample if it would lead to hundreds, and perhaps thousands of dollars in orders from you, but they won't because they don't produce a damn thing!

Jo

Comments

• Lo
      13th of Jun, 2008

I DO SEARCH ON WEB BUT ONLY YOU HERE ALWAYS HIDING ANONYMOUS AND STALKING NOVELTYIDFORUM.ORG WITH PRETEND STORIES. I GO TO NOVELTYIDFORUM.ORG AND TRY TO REGISTER BUT NO REGISTRATION. SO IT LOOK LIKE A SECRET COMUNITY TRYIN TO BE UNSEEN AND YOU SOME COP TRYING TO PULL ATENTION TO IT. THAT MAKES MOST SENSE. LIKE I TELL YOU IN OTHER COMPLAINT, ONLY YOU SAYIN IT. AND I COME TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE YOU LINK ME HERE FROM OTHER THREAD. SO SAY ALL YOU WANT ABOUT ME. YOU COLD BUSTED IN A LIE FROM THE OTHER THREAD AND EVERY PEEP WHO READ THIS NEED TO GO READ THE OTHER COMPLAINT YOU FAKIN YOUR POSE IN.

• Ui
      5th of Jul, 2008

Noveltyidforum.org is no scam, you tool. There arent sellers there. Not one word of your complaint makes sense.

• Se
      21st of Jul, 2008

Hello...

This is Lexie... I've retired a while back, so... you all are going to call me a cop or something. Well, I'm just letting everyone know that I did fly off the face of the Earth and that NIDF was and still is real as most people could never be...

dont want to hear the ### or name calling... I just wanted to get a piece of my mind out to the forum, They were my second family for a short time in my life...

Anyone would like to chat post a comment

• Hi
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Lexie i have been trying to get a hold of you for a while please email me at armanirabbani@hotmail.com it is very important what happened? just want info or explanation.