Novelty Id Sites Not A Scam / novelty id sites are not scams

Thanks for lettimg me know. I too was worried when I heard the sites were scams, and you are right. fakeidreview posts bad comments and then directs you to a site they own. I ordered and received my card within three weeks after my money order cleared.

You should know that any site which disses other sites are the real scammers, so the best way is to email and see if you get a response.. don't believe all you read...#s also had me worried

You #s really gave me the runs when I learned about all fake id sites being a scam.

I was worried because I had already ordered from several sitres, then some #s posted reviews of all sites being scams. the postings were obviously fake because I did receive my order. I was # for a week after reading that spidentity did not send out orders.. and the mother#ers who posted it gave me the runs like I was a walking # stick... you #ing liars at fakeidreview posted this crap about other sites that do not belown to you

The dumb #s from fakeidreview post thes against legitimate sites in order to draw business for themselves and pretend to be customers or could it be madd who don't want people ordering fake id.

This is totally a bogus complaint cos they do send what you order so the best way for you to check is to email the site, if you get a response the site is legitimate, if not, the site could not be real... but use your cotton picking head and don't belive the fake posts you see about novelty id sites

Da

Comments

• Du
      11th of Mar, 2008

A friend on campus hipped to me to a contact for fake ID. It's really good, but he can't do all the states. I paid $90 buck, but the rates vary depending on what you want. Contact me and I'll give you an email address. This is legit, he'll talk to you on the phone and everything. Took me 6 days to get my ID.

• Ex
      12th of Mar, 2008

Guys, check this out....www.myspace.com/exodusid

• So
      12th of Mar, 2008

99 percent of sites are scams. You need to buy from an individual. I got my ID for 250 w/hologram and bar code. It works everywhere and was way worth the investment. They guy lives two towns away from mine and has been in business for about two years. He only does NM and HI ids but they are identical to the real thing. He will pay me a finders fee for anyone I recruit but will only take 3-5 out of state orders a week. For more info email me at segrantham at gmail dot com

• Bu
      19th of Mar, 2008

I have searched and searched. The only source that really delivers is www.ExodusID.com. There are no other places to go that won't ### you out of your money. ExodusID is for real.

20th of Mar, 2008

Duke Ka,
    Can you please pass me your contact's info? Thanks.

20th of Mar, 2008

Shannon,
    Did you buy from Exodus? If so, how did it turn out?

• Ba
      21st of Mar, 2008

Really "Shannon"? Cuz, ummmm, he ignored every email I sent after my money was confirmed delivered by the Post Office tracking #. So I'm pretty sure youre ###ting me and blowin smoke up my ###. Just a thought though.

22nd of Mar, 2008

Does anyone have any contacts for a good ID maker? I've been scammed by IDSFAST.com in China as well as r-e-a-l-i-d.com in Dubai (which is i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com now). I'm desperate and need one. I've tried contacting Exodusid, but they did not reply. Thanks.

22nd of Mar, 2008

Sophie, Can I have your contact's info? I'm desperate. Thanks.

27th of Mar, 2008

Does any one know of someone that can make me a NJ id..
    is www.i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com/ a scam???

• Br
      2nd of Apr, 2008

Yea i wanna know the same stuff man... already got the money out there and wanna know if ill ever see it again?

2nd of Apr, 2008

Anyone have anything legit? An individual or a site? These scam sites are driving me out of my mind...

• Li
      3rd of Apr, 2008

I also need to know whether I can trust www.i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com/ .
    Of course on the other hand, nothing said in this place can be very reliable, can it?
    If anyone has had a good experience though and would like to share the specifics, it would be fantastic.

In the big picture though, the worst that can happen is that you loose 100 bucks. If it's legit though, it's totally worth it.

3rd of Apr, 2008

I'm fairly certain that identification.com is a scam, but I haven't risked my money with them yet, so I'm not sure. There's got to be someone or some site out there that is for real... Someone help us out and let us know where we can get an ID...

4th of Apr, 2008

DO NOT send your money to i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com. They are a scam. I was scammed by them. They used to be r-e-a-l-i-d.com.

4th of Apr, 2008

Still trying to find an ID somewhere... is there anyone that can help me?!?!

5th of Apr, 2008

Anyone have 'a guy' to hook me up so I can get an ID?!

5th of Apr, 2008

I emailed Spidentity last night about their order form asking them what do i put in 3 of the boxes and if i could email them my picture instead of printing it because the quality won't be as good. Well... i did get a response. A VERY BRIEF reponse "YOU CAN SEND 1X1 PHOTO... WE WILL TRIM AND ADJUST AS REQUIRED... THANK YOU" i would say thats REALLY sketchy and not very professional. So i'm deciding not to order from them. Overall everything, from looking at their site to emailing them, wasn't very convincing.

• Li
      5th of Apr, 2008

Yeah, I emailed i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com, asking a question about passport photos and also asking them to relieve some of my fears in trusting them, and asking if they had any non-bias reviews on the net.

I just got a response saying "Yes passport photos work the best for the high quality ID", and that's it. I'm getting more and more convinced that I'll loose my money if I order from them.

• Be
      6th of Apr, 2008

i sent money to noveltyids over a year ago and got nothing. They took my money but wouldn't reply to my emails! I was going to order from idsfast.com but was looking around for complaints to see if it was a scam. If ANYBODY has a source for getting an id that isn't a scam, PLEASE let me know.