Novelty Grocery / Fraud and cheating!

1 20 W. Streamwood BlvdStreamwood, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 630-372-7704

This company in Streamwood IL took my money. In March I placed an online order with them and paid by paypal. To date I have not received my merchandise. The stupid thing I did was to try to deal with them instead of contacting paypal after 20 days. You got it, according to Paypal, it was too late to do anything, but they did advise me to contact the Federal Government re: internet fraud, the State Attorney's Office in IL re fraud, and the BBB.

I am giving them until the end of this month to make it right then I shall contact the Federal Government who I hope will make them take their internet site down, and the Il State Attorney's Office in IL. I have contacted one of their suppliers to let them know they ripped me off, and advised them they should be careful doing business with them.

Although the total amount was $25.55 it was mine.

Va

Comments

• Ro
      13th of Mar, 2009

I made a $29.00 + purchase. The crooks kept my money but did not send items. Of course I fell into the same 20 day trap as you did.

BOO to paypal for this. I no longer trust paypal as I did once as a secure place for payments. SHAME ON YOU PAYPAL.

THEY ARE THIEVES