NovaStar / Saxon / Terrible service!

Called them to explain how my job lowered my hours. So I am not making the money I used to get. So I asked for help. They turned me down flat. Novastar called 10 times a day and even had a person show up at our door. Saxon said we don't do deferments and told me to get a second job. I still have kids living with me a FAMILY. I can't help the situation at all. What I can't believe is how mortgage companies don't have a heart and be more understanding. Especially since I did call them and explain the problem.

Comments

• De
      2nd of May, 2008

believe me i know all about saxon morgage if it is the one based in texas they took my house even when the money was funded with stolen money the loan doc's were fordged and emmbezzelment wire fraud i could go on they arwe bloodsuckers from hell they will pay when they meet god on judgement day for taking the house i raised my children in . please email me at deweytomblin@gmail.com i have over 400 pages of documents on this and i think we as consumers should band together and fight to the end to make them pay for somone elses wrong doing. it makes me sick to know our gov. will step in and bail banks out of trouble but when it coms to the poor man they could give a rats a#& about us .

• Ji
      30th of May, 2008

I am currently with saxon previously novastar our loan was bought out by saxon and ever sense then we have had nothing but problems
    1 our house payment was raised (from $857 to $1006) due to taxes but saxon failed to notify us of that wonderful news
    we had to find out the hard way
    2 it took 8 requests & 3.5 months to receive a financial package
    3 and now thanks to saxon mortgage our house insurance is canceled because they failed to pay even after a notice & an
    extension from the insurance company ...and yes our taxes & insurance are included in the house payment...

• Ji
      30th of May, 2008

and about that financial package im not to sure about that I think it best that i find a new mortgage company

• La
      12th of Jun, 2008

I am writing you in hopes you can help me with a problem I am having with my current mortgage. I currently have a mortgage with Saxon Mortgage Group. My loan was assumed from Nova Star. When Nova Star had my loan they had given me a modification to the loan on September of 2007.
    Since Saxon Mortgage has taken over the loan the modification has not been honored. I have faxed a copy of the modification to several different fax numbers after speaking with different loan specialist I have also sent copy in with my bill payment. All attempts to resolve this matter have seemed to fallen on deaf ears. Each month I still get an incorrect bill. It has come to my attention that at one point my loan was sent to Loan Workout another department of Saxon Mortgage. When I contacted that department to find out what was gong on I was told my loan was in default. I explained my situation to Andria the representative I spoke with at MGAC; she said I needed to get in contact with Jim Stokes the Executive Vice President of Saxon Mortgage concerning this matter. In the past I have spoken with a number of people in customer service to include Sarah, Mathew #4434 and Megan. I have faxed a copy of the modification to each of them and explained the situation to them.
    I have now come to find out after trying to get in touch with Nova Star about this matter that Nova Star is no longer handling any loans and there is now way to get in touch with anyone about any loans.
    I have tried to refinance this loan with a number of lenders with no success do to the fact my credit has been destroyed. A couple of years ago I tried to help my daughter who came into some money get into real estate and try to secure her future financially. We did not know the housing market was going to take a turn for the worse. As a result she lost the condominium we invested in and it was foreclosed on. Now I find out my credit has now been taking hits from Saxon Mortgage saying I am not paying for my loan. This along with the financial downward spyweral of the economy and fuel prices I again find my self financially devastated. Do the Condo going into forecloser I am forced to file bankruptcy in order to keep my job with the Department of Homeland Security.
    I am a single parent of my 13 year old son and I am also taking care of my 60 year old mother who has MS. I am the sole provider for all three of us. All of this has taken its toll on my finances and my health. My life is being ripped apart and I have no idea where all of this is going to end.
    I have tried to make contact with Saxon Mortgage through First USA Lending. They have been in touch with someone from Saxon Mortgage. They just assure us they are looking into it and everything will be taken care of. Well now I have received my last two payments back from Saxon Mortgage. On Wednesday June 11, 2008 a women representing Saxon / Nova Star Mortgage came to my door. She said she was sent by the mortgage company to see if the home was occupied. I come to find out the she has been here the last three months checking the occupancy of my home. I started doing some research on the internet about Nova Star and come to find out that Saxon Mortgage and Nova Star are one in the same. Nova Star filed bankruptcy and then just reopened under Saxon Mortgage. I have also found through the internet that I am not the only one who they have done and are doing this to. They have basically been stealing homes out from several families across the country. There are several class action law suits over interest rate gouging, false appraisals, and loan falsification just to name a few. Still with all of this going on Saxon / Nova Star Mortgage is still taking homes from families and forcing them out into the streets and no one seems to be doing anything about it. I am not giving up my home and family with out a fight and I do not care how far I have to take this fight.
    If there is anything you can do or any help you can give me in this matter it will be greatly appreciated. Any information you can provide me in how to resolve this matter would help. PLEASE HELP!!!

• 6f
      21st of Jun, 2008

Anyone having a problem with saxon, previously with nova star, please feel free to contact me. We need to join forces.. phil@webchamp.com

I too have a mortgage with saxon originally from nova star...

Phil

26th of Sep, 2009

I HATE SAXON MORTGAGE

LETS ALL FLY THERE AND LET THE NEW WORLD WIDE KNOW, WE WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THIS. TIME FOR JUSTICE!

CALMEBLONDY@AOL.COM