Nova Zembla / Webzoneusa

1 NY, United States Review updated:

The front man, Raj Sarna, talks a good game, but once I signed up for them to develop my website it became apparent they the developer, Omar, had no idea what he was doing. They never produced a website, and didn't even make much of an effort to develop any of the features we had originally discussed. Moreover, what they did develop didn't work. They promised to do the job within a few weeks, and after a few months didn't show up for phone meetings and then simply stopped returning phone calls and email queries. I had to drop the project with them and start from scratch with another developer. I am currently taking them to court to recover my deposit. Stay clear of them - it's a scam.

Comments

• Ra
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I completely disagree to this. Tommy who owns Nova Zembla doesn't want to pay anything and wants everything done for free. He doesn't understand computers and he makes mistakes. That is ok, lot of people do that but the funny thing is he wants to blame those mistakes on us. Tommy is a complicated man and he doesn't understand business. We were nice to him, did all the changes and he still wasn't happy. We didn't have a choice but to let him go.

After that was done he threatened us about his money. We spent hour and hours on his project but he wanted more and more.

I am sorry Tommy it does not work that way.

• He
      13th of Jan, 2009

Tommy is completly in line with his complaints, because my company is gowing through the exact problems as stated by him word for word.