Nova Society/Secret Manuscript / Left in the air

1 Dover, DE, United States Review updated:

I received an offer to join a secret society that was to tell me all the secrets to making lots of money! I Did receive a book-but heard nothing from other members as I was promised nor was I invited to any discussions, meetings, etc. I was told the rest of it would be made available and that too fizzled!

Comments

Hi
  13th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I recieved something to that effect, calling themselves the Nova society or something. I had to reply within a certain time, if i didnt i would not hear from them again...

Very strange, true to there word i havnt heard from them again. Alan -UK-

Ma
  15th of Feb, 2009

IT IS MY UNDERSATNDNIG THAT THE GOVT. SHUT ALOT OF THESE SERCET SOCYETY'S DOWN IN RESENT YEARS, , DUE TO THE PARTIOT ACTS:

HILLORY CLITNON AND GEROG BUSH (SR. AND JUNOR!!) WERE INVOVLED

I CAN NOT SAY V. MUCH MORE ABOUT THIS EXEPT TO BSAY BE CARE FULL.

OR PERHPAS THAT IS WHAT THEY WATN US ALL TO THNIK!!

BLESINGS

Dr M A CARNARVORO

Cy
  15th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

Could this be the same as NeoTech? They put out a volume book called "The Book", and claim they will teach you a new, advanced way of thinking. They also claim to have, as a member, a very prominent actor or personality who went from prison to being a millionaire and having his own talk show, using their methods. (Of course, they don't say WHO this is!)

Though curiosity, I ordered the book. Don't bother; it is a "secret society" because it is a cult.

Ma
  17th of Feb, 2009

CNYTHAI, THEIR HAS BEEN ALOT OF DISDUCSSION'S REGRADING NEOTEC & IT'S "" CLUT LIKE "" STATTUS ON LINE AND OFF LINE ON THE INTER NET & OFF

& ASLO HERAD THIS "" OLDE WIFE'S TALE'S """ OF THE CLEBRITY & FAS;LE IMPIRSONMETN & $1, 000, 000. 00 DALLORS, THEIR LIEING, STRAIGT FROM THE HORSE'S MONTH, ,

BUT THAT IS OVIBOUS TO EVERY ONE BUT THE MOTS CAORSE AND ILEGITERATE INVIDIGUAL'S, ,

I TO WOLD STAND WHITH CYNTHAI & REMOCMEND FOR TO ALL STEER CELEAR OF "" TGHE BOOK "" AND ANY OF IT'S ITMIMATOR'S

BLESINGS

Dr M A CARNARVORO

Rc
  26th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

This is a rip-off The Secret Society...Please do not send those people your money... if there is any secret about life... get your education...and do not let anyone take your hard earn money from you. So remember a Fool and his money is soon departed

R. Clarkson.

Ac
  1st of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Yes i understand your concerns but understand this book does contain amazing truths i barelt started on 50 pages of the book and slowly I am tinking different if we don't hear from its ok this new knowledge will eventually lead us to them don't worry about it I say this book has had me to control my life for now remember this is only the beginning..

ACE...

28th of Sep, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I am neutral in this neo tech book... It is hard for me to disregard it or agree with everything i have learned from it. because i have noticed all the lies in the letters and book, but there is legit information in it that has helped me organize and control my life a little more, just not nearly to the extent it promised so therefor not worth the money they price it at. but i did get the book for free. lol they even paid me and sent the book to me free i was paid 139 dollors. i.m confused as to their intentions tho i think they are more a cult then anything because it definitely seems like they are more about getting people into this then making money. sorry if i make no sense i have always had a weird way of talking. but i can only say so far i have benefitted from this. but i will tell you some of the things they believe in i completely disagree with but they do have good stuff as well. so i don't think it is a scam about the book considering it is a matter of opinion i just think their method of advertisement is a scam as they promise things that aren't true. yep.