nova movie downloads / regarding my account

Phone: 1-800-934-1875

regarding my account with nova i chose only to try the 3 day trial which was on the 17-8-08 i canceled the account on the second day and sent heaps of messages and had no answer now i have received my credit account it states i have been charged $45.80 on the 20-8-08 with out my permission and the same again on the 27-8-08 for $46.57
my account was closed a few days after i checked it and now its open again so what the hell is going on plus i would like a refund as soon as possible iam also considering takeing legal action for this fraud my order id [12805751]
my name is glen mavin
email ford213@digisurf.com.au

Comments

• Fa
      13th of Sep, 2008

as usual no ###in answer i hope the fraud squad closers you down i also noticed all the other complaints if i don't get a refund its all being passed over to the fraud squad we will see who ls laughing then

• He
      22nd of Sep, 2008

THIS IS NOT THE BILLERS CONTACT PAGE THIS IS JUST A SITE TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE SCAMS CONTACT THE BILLERS WITH THERE NUMBER ON THE BILLS

GO HERE FOR HELP http://www.callercomplaints.com/SearchResult.aspx?Phone=800-934-1875