Nova Merchant Funding / NO Complaint

Nova Merchant Funding
"I appreciate the personal customer attention you gave my account when I first contacted Nova Merchant Funding. When I did my research and decided that I needed to become a credit card merchant, I had no idea how the system worked. You were patient in explaining the different options available to me, and even offered to accommodate my resuqest for an account and machine at the last minute so I was able to process credit cards at an upcoming event.

You fulfilled your promise and managed to get the machine into my hands in time for the event. My father (now deceased) was a salesman for 45 years, and instilled in me the importance of placing the customer first, so he would have been impressed with you. I consider your service to be above average, and as a representative of your company, I will happily recommend Nova Merchant Funding to any other merchants interested in accepting credit cards. In particular, I appreciate your personal dedication to my account, and highly commend your attitude as a prime example of 'good customer service.' Thank you very much!"

More Nova Merchant Funding Complaints & Reviews

Plus Nova Merchant Funding - Don't believe the prices [2]

N  5th of Nov, 2010 by
Lol. Why is it in parentheses? Every time I see a comment or anything of the sort that actually is saying something good about Nova Merchant Funding, its always in parentheses. Are they not your words? Copied from some other person or site? Lol, I just thought it was a bit laughable.