Nova Merchant Funding / Don't believe the prices

Phone: 1-888-219-0027

Verifone VX610 Sale $399
www.NovaMerchantFunding.com New Verifone VX610 in stock now, No Merchant Account Required

I called to order this mechine from this company. They told me I could not get buy them. The guy who claim to be the manager hung up on me 4 times. When I ask for the main office phone number I was put on hold for over 20 minutes then hung up on. I was finally give a fake number that dial a buick car dealership. This place is a fraud. I would not buy anything from them or switch my merchant back to them. Please stay away if you want to keep you business open. One more thing that's there add don't believe it, if you question it you get disconnected.

Li

More Nova Merchant Funding Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ir
      23rd of Dec, 2009

"I just wanted to let you know how happy I am with the service I’ve received from NovaMerchantFunding.com. I have been fortunate enough to work with Cathy Murry and she has been nothing short of spectacular, both in her product knowledge and her client approach. She has been professional and friendly, efficient and enjoyable. Her follow-up has been timely and unobtrusive and she has taken me through a quick product learning curve with great patience. Aside from a great employee, it’s obvious that you also have a great product with user-friendly options and multiple modes of delivery. No doubt we will get great use out of the free iPhone app. Keep up the great work.

• Pi
      21st of Jan, 2010

We purchased a Vx570 from NovaMerchantFunding.com in January 2010. Nowhere on the website did it say that we had to being using their processing to get the price shown on their site. I received an e-mail telling us that we'd have to pay an extra $100. The person I talked to on the phone was not friendly. We went ahead and purchased it since the price was still about the best I'd seen for a new unit. When the unit arrived the next week, it was not new. It came in an unmarked box, with no manual and fine scratches on the screen. Very disappointing as the entire sale was misrepresented. I would not do repeat business with them.