Nova Medical Center / Scamming company and fake interview

I applied for the job in Nova Medical Center. I was interviewed through Yahoo messenger and the agent informed me that I received the job. After that they promised to send me laptop and some materials for the job. I waited couple of weeks, but nothing arrived. I sent several emails to the agent, but no response. I think that they are scammers, and now I’m afraid how they would use my personal info. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Ri
May 2, 2014

More Nova Medical Center Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bo
      16th of May, 2014

Hi,
    The same thing happened to me! This is such crap. They shouldn't be allowed to use a ligit company and turn it into a scam. If it is alright I might use your complaint with mine and bring it to a lawyer...possibly

• Pe
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Nova Medical Center - unlawful firing
    Texas

I was praised the entire three weeks I worked at Nova for my hard work and long nightly hours of finding leads. Then I was fired with no written warning, verbal warning or reason I was fired. This company tells you as a ne hire to not ask questions, they are very crooked and everything is done in fear and lots of brain washing. Everyone at Nova is told to say the same things when someone is fired they say it just wasn't a fit. The managers who are not even there a year say the same things over and over: If you just do what I say then you will be fine. You have to be not human and no voice and live in fear to work there. I think Nova is Hitler's breeding ground and they try to slip you cool aide.