Nova Marketing / Scam and fraud!

3a Gill StreetWoburn, MA, United States Review updated:

If I had come to [redacted] before yesterday, I wouldn't have wasted an entire day of my life. I'm aggressively job searching, and I applied for this company. From the beginning, I smelled 'scam', but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. First interview went well, then I got called back for a second interview. I was told I would be taken out for the day, bought lunch, and shown the 'in's & outs'. I had to take a day off from my temp job to do this. On the way to the event, I already felt like 'This is not the job for me'. But, needing a break, I told myself to give it a chance. Standing there, in a suit, at a mall, I felt uncomfortable. Shortly before lunch, I said 'look, I really don't think this is right for me'. So I was let go, but had to stay the full day, since they were my ride back.

I was not even bought lunch. I wasted a day that I could've spent job searching, walking around a mall in a suit, waiting for 5 O'Clock to hurry up and arrive.

Don't waste your time with this.
Va

Comments

Fh
  31st of Jul, 2016
sir i have purchased nova trimmer on "shopclues" online on 19 may 2016 the product was not working after 15 days... then i have sent to replacement "nova marketing" no-201, 4th cross lalbagh road banglore -5660027 phone no- 080-41615050 for "replacement" becuse the product was 3 year gurranty but after 30 days also they have not replaced and not receiving the call so i have decided to go for "consumer court" for inconvince that your company for sending defctive product of 2012 year manufacture product and not giving good service...