Nouvelle Skin / Never ordered

1 437 oak ridge dr.Radcliff, KY, United States Review updated:

I'm the real Marilyn overturf I have nevered ever ordered from your company at all. When I saw my bank statement s u have been taking from my sons and my money that I never gave you permission to do that. The bank said to get with u all to see and tell u we never ordered this from u. And to see if u all to returned the money for the last three times because of frould. On a minor and mine. What is wrong with u all take from a child's collage money. He is only 14 years old. There was't no product sent here. I will let the bank lawyer deal with this. Or u could do what is wright. I do need your phone number!

Re
Jan 14, 2016

Comments

I too did not order

14th of Jan, 2016

I called the operator for your number I gave him your address and this came up pet care that's right pet food. What are you all? U don't want people to have your phone number right I will call the better business bu. And post to everyone will know this for sure and if I have to I will go public that I will!

14th of Jan, 2016

I done sent u the comment. A hour ago!

18th of Jan, 2016

I never ordered nothing from u at all. I don't know who has been getting these order. I never ordered from u all! So u need to send or returned this account? For u need to start watching your stuff because someone has gotten in to my account somewhere there because you all don't have a number where someone to contact u all. Because, we had the operator to locate u all all he could get was pet store.so I do want our money back because I don't know any thing, but u all have been taking this out for a few months. I better not get another charge on this card at all.