NouvebelleUnauthorized charges

I bought samples from the company Nouvebelle. They told me that it wasn’t subscription and they wouldn’t charge me for other things. I needed to pay only for postage. I paid and waited for my order, but three days ago I found out that the company charged me twice for something. I filled three forms on the website and hoped to get any response, but these ### didn’t reply. I don’t know what to do. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Mo
Apr 03, 2014

Comments

• Jg
      May 01, 2014

These companies advertise this "miraculous" facial cream and say that they charge only shipping for a try out of the 2 creams that "according to them" have to be used together.
    The shipping was supposed to cost $6.95 & $5.95.
    Right after that I read some comments on line of people saying that it was a scam. I called my bank right away and advised them.
    Next thing they mail you the 2 FULL SIZE creams AND CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT (the one you put the number for shipping) the amount of $ 190.57 for both creams.
    I looked everywhere for a phone number to contact them and you cannot find. I called my bank again to dispute the charges and I have an investigation going on.
    My bank gave me "the merchant number - [protected]" that shows at their end and that is a non existing phone number.
    I was finally able to find a phone number on the product box. I called 3 time and all the 3 times the same guy answers the phone. He tells me his name is "Jeff" and that he is in Clear Water, Florida.
    The guy has a very strong Indian accent and he tells me that he can cancel the account for the future but the $190.57 I WILL HAVE TO PAY and that he will send me a cancelation email which usually takes 24 HOURS for me to receive it!
    The address on the product box says that they are in Lakewood NJ and the address on the box that the product comes says Savannah, GA.
    THE SENT FROM on the box only states "mailed from zip 31419". No address.
    The creams don't smell anything. I don't even know if they are real creams. I did not use. I am returning them on certified mail.
    I read on line one lady complaining that they share your credit card number and she started receiving charges of other products from Canada.
    I canceled my bank card.
    These people are a big rip off!

Nouvebelle Anti-Aging Reviews - GET FREE TRIAL!!!
    nouvebelleskincream.com/
    Apr 15, 2014 - Nouvebelle is the best anti aging product which contain the powerful ... which makes the muscles of face relax and whole dead skin cells also ...

Nouvebelle Review - GET FREE TRIAL SUPPLIES LIMITED!!!
    nouvebelleskinserum.com/
    2 days ago - Nouvebelle Review. Skin is very important part of our beauty and if one having perfect body figure but not having healthy skin then he or she ...

• La
      May 04, 2014

When will you people learn? A free trial is exactly that: FREE. That means you shouldn't pay anything, including S&H. Your credit card shouldn't even be part of the transaction. There is always fine print, but unfortunately, you're too busy thinking that some miracle product will keep you from aging. Ladies, you start aging from the moment you're born. Get over it. Nothing will change that. And stop looking for pills and creams that will magically fix it. They don't exist! If you need to spend money, buy some common sense, please!

• Lm
      May 05, 2014

I ordered it and received it and tried it on a spot of my skin and then i started with itching, so id like to return it but no address. I guess i will contact my bank and see what they recommend doing before the 30 day trial is up. THIS IS A BIG SCAM AND I FELL FOR IT!!! THIS IS DEFINITELY A BIG RIP OFF...

Jun 14, 2014

I too fell for this scam and I am working with my bank to prevent further charges.

• Ks
      Jun 15, 2014
    Best Best Advice

Same scenario as JGS 1234...I bought a sample of this product for $5 and then received charges for $97 on 2 consecutive months. Called my bank to dispute the charges. Finally found the phone number for ACF in Savannah GA [protected]) after numerous attempts to contact without success. Spoke to man who said he would cancel any future orders, but said he would not credit the charges from the previous two months. At this point the bank is dealing with him on the charges. THIS IS A SCAM!

• Bu
      Sep 24, 2014

lCall [protected] and get an RMA # to return product with 30 days
    the address
    Evident Health LLC Nouvebelle Skin CareNouvebelle C/O ACF, 10701 Abercorn St
    Unit 61553, Savannah, Georgia. 31420
    I was given to me to return with a small restocking fee
    But i missed th d 30 day window. I was worried I would not get my refund afterall some woman blogged about it and said she was able to keep both and said she got a partial refund. GOOD LUCK

Feb 26, 2015

I too fell for this scam, luckily I checked my bank account today and saw that there was a pending amount for this company. I called my bank right away and they cancelled my debit card number, and will be replacing the card. Btw: So far, the face cream hasn't made any difference, certainly not the miracle they claim it to be.

• Al
      Mar 17, 2015

An absolute scam. They charge "SHIPPING" for your two FREE samples one Nouvebelle and one Bellesse. Then they charge your card $92.79. for one and $97.83 for the other.Contact your bank IMMEDIATELY to prevent further charges. Then you have to walk back the original charges by filing a fraud charge with your local police. Once this is done you take the police report to your bank and get them to do their job.
    File fraud charges! Don't let these people get away with this scam, protect the next woman who will fall victim to this abomination of business.

• Pe
      Apr 18, 2015

I ordered this mess 1 time & was supposed to pay shipping. Well I've been charged twice now 97.83 each time & just got another jar which I didn't order. What a scam.

May 19, 2015

Customer service phone number is [protected].

• Cy
      Jun 11, 2015

I was charged 4.95, 1.95 & 97.45 for this skin cream. I never read anything about agreeing to pay full price for this product. I called my bank immediately and have a investigation going on with this company. When I called the number [protected], the representative told me I failed to cancel my subscription within the 15 days window and if I want to cancel, I will be refunded 50% of the charge as my first option, in order to receive a full refund I would have to mail back the product to 12924 Pierce St, Capoima, CA 91331 with a RMA # and once I do that I have to call them back with a tracking number in order to receive a refund minus 20.00 for a restocking fee. I let her know I contacted my bank and reported this company as fraud and also my card was cancelled. I am going to the post office today to mail it back because this was a total rip off!

• Sc
      Jun 21, 2015

I had a look on some of the "Before" and "After" pictures. Looking closely, one can easily see that pictures were the same, just used imaging processing like Photoshop to make them look younger. Check it yourself, look at the pictures were you can see hair style or hair curls, you can easily notice that the curls are the same on both "Before" and "After" pictures. One can also notice the eyebrows makeups, look at the details on the makeup colors and shapes, same on both "Before" and "After" pictures., ...

• Be
      Jul 06, 2015

I too was a victim of this company's false advertising and deceptive selling practices. I have contacted my bank regarding these charges and will cancel this credit card as well as making a formal complaint with the local police department. What a nightmare! In the future, before I order anything online where I am not already familiar with the company name or product, I will check for fraud complaints.

• Li
      Jul 09, 2015

This company is a rip off thanks lilli e carter

• Pl
      Jul 19, 2015

I was almost a victim of this fraud. Midway through ordering I decided to read the policy information. Thank you all for saving me this calamity. It states your free samples come with you just paying for shipping. True. But then it says your trial is 15 days from today. So by the time you get it try it you are past your cancellation date. And you have signed up for future shipments at fuel cost though you don't know what that cost even is. I immediately backed out of the sign up. Now you have rights. Cancel your CCD. Tell your bank to not allow further charges from company. And make sure your bank refunds any cost for these bougus later shipments. Good luck. Let's put these guys out of business.

• Pl
      Jul 19, 2015

Had to share this with you while I was adding my comments a window opened stating warning in big letters. I thought it was a website like this one warning of scam product nouvebelle. Nope . It is a sales pitch from a supposed happy user. The grammar tells me the person speaks broken. English. It was funny as all get out. The lengths these company's or persons will go to is comical.. so I guess my saggy face will just have to stay saggy. Lol

• Cy
      Jul 21, 2015

I use this cream for a week and my face and lips are swollen. They charge me for the Nouvebelle cream $97.83. I called them to return the product and that's when they told me they already charge my credit card for the Nouvebelle cream but I can send the other cream back and there will be no charge. Well I made sure of that I closed that credit card account.

• Rl
      Jul 25, 2015

First, I want to thank you all for your posts. You have saved me much aggravation and money! I received my creams today and was first alerted that something was wrong when there was no information about reordering. Then I went online and found these complaints! After only reading a few, I called the 866 number and got "Steve"! STEVE! Is this a business I asked? Which busines? He asked in his Indian accent! I confirmed thst no other payments would be withdrawn (yeah, right!) and asked about reordering if I wanted to. "Steve" said that the company doesnt deal in paper so I'd have to go to their website www.bellesse.com. Ok, "Steve", I'll do that! The website advertised everything but the creams and in JAPANESE!! I then called my bank and stopped all future payments (for 3 years at no cost). Then I later went back and read more of the complaints here and read what "cyntcare" had written about the subscription, cancelling, and returning the products! WHAT!? When did all that happen!?! (Thank you, cyntcare! :) I called my boy, "Steve" back and after telling him I wanted to cancel a subscription I didn't even know I had, and being counteroffered an extended subscription period and then a 50% discount, I was give (finally) an RNA No. to put on the outside of my return package!! (HALLELUJAH!) Now, mind you, I NEVER tried these products for obvious reasons but they thought I had! If I had why would they want me to return used facial products? Scrape it all in a new jar and resale it!? Smh! In any event, FIRST thing Monday morning, these babies will be on the first thing smoking! Lol! Oh, yeah! I have 30 days to return them or I'll be charged almost $200 for them! I started not to return them since they've been blocked from my account any way, but I am a Woman of God and He blessed me by guiding me to you good people and saving me so much grief! I'm hoping my "testimony " will do the same! God bless, all!!

• Ct
      Jul 27, 2015

I ordered a "risk free trial", paying $4.95 for shipping--- so I thought! I received a charge of $97.83 for the sample, and just received a 2nd package, which I called to return, and found out that another charge of $97.83 has already been posted to my credit card.
    I've alerted my credit card company-- because i only received a verbal agreement to cancel--- no email confirmation. Wish me luck!
    DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OFFERED FROM THIS COMPANY, if they need to fraudulently hook people, the product cannot be as good as they claim.

Jul 29, 2015

garbage hasn’t done a dam thing and when you cancel they want you to ship back the empty trail container otherwise they still charge you the full price scam rip off. STAY AWAY!!!

Aug 01, 2015

Attached are snap shots of the supposed Head Quarters for Nouvebelle in New York and the address they have given for their California facility. The Head Quarters appears to be a UPS store and the California facility looks to be a storage unit or garage.

• Am
      Aug 18, 2015

I too was scammed. Pay $3.95 and $1.95 for shipping only, with NO COMMITMENT! I read it all BEFORE I ordered and no clue they would charge me $97.83 or subscription? I purchased on 7/31, the shipping charges deducted on 8/2 & 8/3. Received the crap on 8/4 and on 8/8 they deducted the $97.83. Called several times of which the static phone line was impossible to understand along with the broken English and BS from what I could understand. I got nowhere, yet received emails and when I replied, my emails came back unknown? I have 7 different phone numbers for these Dogs. They finally answered my emails and tell me to return with RMA #. I ask why they want this returned?, to Resell? I just Keep telling them REFUND MY MONEY!!! HAS ANYONE GOTTEN A REFUND AFTER RETURNING THE CREAMS? I'm sure some my have returned with some rat poisoning or urine, or who knows what? We know they are reselling this and continuing to Rip Off. I feel violated Most of All and the fact that ALL these Rep's are of Indian descent. WTH!!! God is My Revenge and Karma is a B! Let's All Pray they Get theirs and Good! And Please FILE A COMPLAINT your bank, of course, WITH THE BBB And Report to local Police Dept, your local TV station. LETS GET THEM!

• Dl
      Aug 19, 2015

EXACT same thing happened to me! I can't believe my husband suggested I try this stuff! Now I have disputes with my credit card company. However, I had to cancel my credit card because my number was stolen and $900 in unauthorized charges were made. Sounds fishy to me. Nouvebelle had a place called "econsumerservices.com" call me and ask me questions. One of the questions was if I cancelled my credit card. They told me the merchant has all the "proof" and they will win the dispute. I hung up on them and blocked the phone number from my phone. Capital One never heard of this econsumerservices.com, and they said it's a ploy to intimidate me, probably created by Nouvebelle, they're one in the same. If enough complaints are filed, it will alert the FTC, and this company will be shut down. It seems the only way to stop them from adding more charges to your credit card, is to cancel your account and open another one. They know people do that, and they don't like it!

• In
      Aug 23, 2015

Should have known better. These products were shipped on the 10th and they billed me for the Bellesse on the 22nd. They would have billed for the Nouvebelle at a later date as the trial for that is 18 days. I called the 866 number and although "Jaden" walked me around the block for awhile, I was persistent. I explained that I did not even have the 15 days before they billed me. He stated that I am one of those people that "cry after they buy". I said I wasn't buying anything and that's why I was on the phone with him. He gave me RA numbers for both products. I have 7 days to return them and I will get a refund minus the restocking fee. Good luck. When you call just keep repeating your request for a refund.

• He
      Aug 23, 2015

I was billed 97.83, an unauthorized charge which I have reported to my credit card company and filed a police report.
    I have been told this is a serious matter because I am a senior citizen and the penalty for deceptive practices could affect their credit card use.
    Mastercard and Visa can cancel them. My advice is keep filing disputes with your credit card company.

• Th
      Sep 02, 2015

DO NOT ORDER!! I tried the sample ones then read everyone's comments and was like omg what did I get myself into.. Then a blocked number called me 4 times and then a [protected] number so I called back and it was the company ( well that's what they said in Indian accent) and I told them I wanted to cancel the order so the lady was like okay here's a number to cancel it and GAVE ME THE WRONG NUMBER to a totally different company that had a similar name.. Like they tried to fool me so I contacted the number I got from the confirmation email canceled it. Then canceled my card at the bank in case they tried to pull a quick one later on. FRAUD

• Br
      Sep 03, 2015

I don't have he patience to deal with these people--i should have known--but seeing dr. Oz connected with the cream
    gave it some credibility--someone should tell him to sue these people for saying he recommends there cream.

Soon as i paid online for the shipping--i saw the notice about charging me cloase to $100 if not canceled within 14 days. So as soon as the cream arrived i called to say i wanted to cancel, and return cream. I was so angry,
    and could barely hear what peope were saying, loud talking in background, and strong indian accents.

• Al
      Sep 17, 2015

This company's are SCAM Nouvebelle and Bellesse. The address for return the produt is fake, the people who answer the phone is fake too with strong indian accent. I had an experience before with indian people, when a men with indian accent call me and said "the IRS gave you $3.500 but you have to pay $250.00 in Wester Union and then when you alredy sent the money You have to call Us for gave you the tracking # for you can take the goverment money." ???. I will trade report this company's or scam phone call's to the goverment agency. Some have to investigate and STOP this SCAM company's.

• De
      Sep 25, 2015

This is such a scam. You will notice you don't see the terms and conditions (about the rebilling) unless you scroll down the page. Plus, the terms and in a light grey color which I could hardly read on my computer. I'm sure this is deliberate and the whole point is to make the terms and conditions as hard to notice as possible. I did a chargeback and also filed a complaint with the George Attorney General's Office as this is consumer fraud in my opinion.

• Na
      Oct 01, 2015

I too fell victim of this scam. I ordered on the 16th of September called on the 1st of October because their website states you have 15 days to cancel. Both times I spoke with people w/foreign accents stating they were in locations where they were not. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING online like this again. I will contact the Better Business bureau to inform them of the shady dealings. Never Again!!!

• Na
      Oct 01, 2015

Never fall victim to this scam-You'll regret it!

• Vb
      Oct 05, 2015

I called to cancel this product and was told i have to pay full price then, , , , , , , I said no i only have to pay s&h.. The guy said then return the product nothing is free. i said i paid s&h ...i told him he better not touch my bank account and he can have his cream back. He kept telling me to calm down! I told him he was false advertising and putting opra and doctor oz was out right lie... anyways i went to bank and canceled card before he could take any money out besides what i agreed to s&h, , , First time i ever done this and boy learned my lesson.. these sites should be takin down. btw my bank told me people forget to call and get 100s of dollars takin out of their account, , also i swear i only saw good comment whens i ordered. thanks v

Oct 05, 2015

My experience has been the same as many of these others. Ordered and free trial by pay shipping. Just received my bank statement and saw they also charged by account $92.79 and $97.83 totalling $190.62. I called and after much hassle was offered a refund of $95.00 which of course takes 8-10 days to get. At the time I had only seen one charge on my statement and after continuing to balance came across the other charge and called them back. I was told that they were giving me back 50% of the money they charged for both items but NO ONE could tell me why I was only getting back 50% instead of the whole amount. I offered to return the unused portion of the items but they don't want them. Who has $100.00 to throw away?? And all they could say was they were sorry for the confusion. A SCAM DEFINITELY.

• Lo
      Oct 08, 2015

I ordered the Bellesse trial but the Nouvebelle product automatically attached to the order! I could not get around it, nor back out of it. Immediately I sent an email to Bellesse with both order numbers. I stated I did not want the Nouvebelle. WELL... I got charged the shipping plus 2 charges of $97.83. I have spent over an hour on the phone with Elizabeth Grant, ext 2604 (866/508-7378). she finally refunded $48.95 and referred me to the Refund Dept. for the balance of the refund. I forwarded my email back to them, demanding $53.83 (refunding $97.83 + $4.95)
    THEY ARE UNSCRUPULOUS. i am so glad I found this link. I would not have realized that I had been changed $97.83 twice!

• Li
      Oct 12, 2015

Oh why didn't I find this post sooner. I to fell victim to the "14 day trial" only to get billed the $97 after the product being in my home for 3 days. I had saved the box the product arrived in, thus checked the tracking number with UPS and have the actual dates of delivery. Since their web site ordering page states 14 day free trial, the average consumer is going to believe just that and not some 5 word sentence buried in the terms page. Therefore I am reporting this company to the Federal Internet Crimes Complaint Center. Their INTENT is obviously to defraud the American public and I for am going after them. If you have to create a scam to make money, you are obviously committing fraud.

• Ta
      Oct 22, 2015

I too fell for this scam, it was first mentioned in a khloe and Kris kardashian article and it sounded good and placed an order, as soon as I hit purchase a moment later my phone was ringing off the hook with more things to buy, try this trial and that one. Finally, the last call I got was an order confirmation (along with an order email) she told me they don't sell information, well they may not sell it, but they use do bug me alot. I was so upset about all these calls, I canceled my order with her, at first she told me I couldn't cancel, that I needed the trial first, and I told her I didn't like the product already, and if they didn't cancel the order, I would file for fraud on my credit card. They did cancel the membership, but did not cancel the trial I was still charged for that, lets see if I actually get the product. This just happened today 10/22/15. Also, I went to search for this product to give this review, when I found the product on yet another celebrity add with Sally Fields and Burt Reynolds. I know these articles are put out by this company so do not trust them.

• Si
      Oct 27, 2015

call your credit card company and dispute the charge for fraud

• Hk
      Oct 28, 2015

I am so glad I can refer to these product review comments before I buy online products. Thank you everyone for taking the time to share your experience it has saved me from making the same mistake. I hope everything will work out for all involved in this scam and I hope this ruthless company will go out of business fast!

• Ge
      Oct 30, 2015

I totally agree nouvebelle is a fraud i order the free trial for $3.95 wich i never received time went by then the next month i was charged $97something i call many places until i found a phone# i spoke with a guy with accent hard to understand i explain what they have done and i ask for a full refund he told me that 2 shipments were send and gave me a fake tracking# and as a courtesy he told me he will refund 50% of the charges but to be sware that coulded take up yo 7 to 10days to see the refund in my bank mean while he told me to check with ups and ask for my shipments and then to return it and after that to call back so they could refund the rest but they just made me waste time. I call ups n post office but no such tracking# was valid i call them back n same guy answer i told him the tracking# was not valid n he say let me give it you again maybe you wrote it wrong i ask him then to call ups and to find out what happend he agree and told me to call back within a week to refund the rest of my money, he fool me again i wait another week n i call back n same guy answers he told me that ups did delivered n to speak with them if i didnt n he gave me another tracking# i told him refund my money or my bank was gona fix that he stay quiet then i just hang up the phone then like after 5min he call me back but i never gave him my phone# my phone is private is not listed i was very shocked so i just told him that my bank was gonna take care of the fraudulent problem then he reply saying "what do u want me to do" i say talk to my bank n i hang out. My bank did an investigation and i got my money back even though took more than 2 months. Don't ever buy anything that say free trial this people have more than just nouvebelle products many different names for face lotions but remember free trials are scams from same people with different names

• Da
      Nov 01, 2015

Does Nouvebelle Really Work or Scam Read My Blog and find out, Unlike other anti aging products, Nouvebelle uses Vitamin C to reduce the signs of aging and damage on the skin. It is the number one secret ingredient to keep younger looking skin. This powerful antioxidant can play a key role in maintaining a healthy glow on your face. Did you know putting Vitamin C on your skin can be up to 20 times better than taking it by mouth?
    Doctors are calling Nouvebelle “The secret to cheat your age.” It protects against age spots and helps to repair UV damage on your skin from the sun. This cream will moisturize your skin so its not at all dry and cracked from the weather outside.