Nouva Fresh / Facial cream/eye serum

1 12924 Pierce StreetPacoima, CA, United States Review updated:

I paid for trail size of both products. I just reviewed my c/c statement and have been charged $191.60 bill. I received both products on 12/16/15. I call this name and got a call center. They offered 50% refund. I raised cane and now they are giving me full credit. The credit is purpose to be on c/c within 7-10 business days. This is the phone number that I used: [protected]. I told their representative that I was going to call the federal commission board and then supposedly his "supervisor" gave him authorization to give me full credit. Time will tell.

Ka
Jan 6, 2016

Comments

• Jl
      17th of May, 2016

I too was taken by the "free trial offer". Unfortunately immediately after receiving the product, I had medical issues and still after two weeks have not tried them. Now I am charged for $190.62. I called and was also told about the 50% refund. However, my "customer service" (ha) rep would not let me talk to a manager. I'll be calling back. BEWARE of anything labeled free from this company.

• Ph
      22nd of May, 2017

I to was charged 203.62 And when I called they tried to say that is how much the trial cost and I told them I wanted a full refund. He tried to tell me 50%nrefund and I said no I want full refund then he tried 70% I said no I want full refund and that I wanted to talk to his supervisor and so he said he would put me on hold and he would talk to his supervisor. Then he came back on and told me his supervisor said they would give me 100% refund. They try to rip you off. They no nobody is going to settle for anything less then 100% refund. The crap these company's try