Nourkrin - Life's 2 Good / Cannot get money back

United States Review updated:
Ordered product, in the meantime I found something alot cheaper. When the product came I called to see if I could return it. It took numerous calls to get someone who was authorized to approve it, to call me back. I returned it on July 25 and still do not have my money back. Have made several calls and get the same answer, there is no one here who you can talk to, I will have them call you back. They never have. I have waited 2 months to get my 159.90 back and I can't even talk to anyone as to why I haven't gotten it. When I pull up on account on line, it says I returned it, and has the date of 10-07-07. I don't know what that means, since that day has not come yet.
Va

Comments

Ch
  21st of Aug, 2008
I have just seen your post and would like to comment about not getting your money back. I bought another product from this company and after they refused to give me my money back I went to the trading standards office. There I got help and support and - very quickly received my money back. The people I spoke to at Lifes2good were very firm that I was not entitled to my money back - until I made this official!
Si
  29th of May, 2009
This is typical form Lifes 2 good
Si
  29th of May, 2009
Another NOTE:

Nourkrin is an amazing product, There alot more people out there selling Nourkrin, Ebay very good price in Eur from Ireland.