[Resolved] Not to MentionScammed by Thankam's Industries

This is for everyone who wants to deal with the company "Agro Biotech Export" and with their other name "Thankam's Industries". Here is my experience with them:

In search of a supplier for spices products one Mr.Tony Karakkada contacted me through email and he promised he can supply all spices products I need for my customer so I met him in Thrissur and got the samples, after confirming the samples with my buyer he asked 50% advance of the total amount INR 25, 00, 000 but I refused and finally agreed to pay INR 2, 50, 000 which is 10% of the total and deposited to his account named M/s. Thankam's Industries on 17th September 2014 after the payment his activities entirely changed. I have paid only due to the continuous call from my customer about the delivery (I have promised to deliver on 20th September to customer). On the delivery date I reached the customer's city to receive the product.

But Tony was not there and when I called him he says the truck is on the way so I believed him and waited till midnight and I have stayed in a local lodge but he continued the same answer on the next day also then only I realized that I was cheated by Tony. One of my relative referred me one guy who is powerful in that city and he contacted me and reached me at my lodge where I was stayed. I have explained the situation to him. On that night Tony arrived at the lodge in the midnight after number of calls, it gives me some trust on him and hope to deliver the products to the buyer.

I waked up in the morning 4 AM and knocked his room to know the status of the truck he said it reached at the nearest check post and I believed him. Then we had a breakfast in a hotel there and talked about our future business plans, this also gave me some trust.

Sharply around 12 PM afternoon he asked me to go to buyer's warehouse I asked him to come along with me but he said he will come after the truck reaches the godown. I believed him and gone to the customer warehouse. I reached their at 1PM noon I called him around 100 times but he says the truck is coming here and there, time crossed 5PM in the evening. I was badly shocked with his unexpected actions. Once again I realized that I was cheated and also I realized I should catched him at the lodge and handed over to Police but I missed that because of his believable words.

In the midnight of the day he left me I tried his mobile number and tried to talk to him but the voice message says it is unreachable but in Kannada language so I felt he escaped to somewhere in Karnataka state. I have asked the person who referred by my relative to check where he is. He suddenly arranged some local person who know malayalam and asked him to talk with him over phone and inquire about spices products he answered he is on the way to Ernakulam but the voice over says he is somewhere in Karnataka.

One Mrs. Preetha Jayaraman is a counterpart of Tony and tried her mobile number she told she is going to Mysore so I realized Tony had well planned and cheated me and my customer. My relative adviced me to go back to my place and deal this in court so I was sadly left from my customer place with full of disappointment.

Now I have filed a case in my local police station and the case is in process, it was almost one month gone after I filed the case and spent around INR 50000 for police and the court. I am confident he will be brought in front of law and punish him.

I SINCERELY REQUEST EVERY ONE WHO WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS SCAMMER "TONY KARAKKADA" BEWARE OF THIS WILD BEAST HE WILL EAT ALL YOUR MONEY IF YOU TRY TO DEAL WITH HIM FOR ANYTHING!!!

I MEAN DON'T DEAL WITH "AGRO BIOTECH EXPORT" OR "THANKAM'S INDUSTRIES" ANY MORE!!!

BEWARE OF TONY KARAKKADA AND PREETHA JAYARAMAN

• Resolution statement

I here by declare that this complaint was posted by me emotionally so I express my sincere apology to everyone who involved in this case particularly the amount I have mentioned that paid to police and court is not correct. This is the only false information in my complaint. Since there is no option to delete or edit this post from my complaints board account I am unable to do that now.

Mh