Not Sure / scam

robert mueller iii
executive director fbi
federal bureau of investigation washington dc.
email: [protected]@us-fbionline.org
phone number: [protected]

re: federal bureau of investigation seeking to wiretap the internet

we the federal bureau of investigation (fbi) washington, dc in conjunction with some other relevant investigation agencies here in the united states of america have been informed through our global intelligence monitoring network, that you are presently having a transaction going on with the central bank of nigeria (cbn) in regards to your over-due contract payment which was fully endorsed in your favor accordingly. we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.

to this effect, we will advise that you go ahead in dealing with the central bank office accordingly as we will be monitoring all their services as well as your correspondence with them at all level. it might also interest you to know that we recently had a meeting with the executive governor of the central bank of nigeria, in the person of mr sanusi lamido sanusi and mr. ibe louis along with some of his officials, regarding your case and they made us to understand that your payment file has been held in abase for some reasons depending on when you personally come for the claim. they also complained that the only problem they are facing right now is that some unscrupulous element are using this project as an avenue to scam innocent people off their hard earned money by impersonating the executive governor and the central bank office.

we were also made to understand that a lady with name mrs. joan c. bailey from ohio, usa. has already contacted the central bank office on your behalf and also presented to them all the necessary documentations evidencing your claim purported to have been signed personally by you for the release of your contract fund valued at about us$8, 000, 000.00 (eight million united states dollars).

the central bank of nigeria did the wise thing by insisting on hearing from you personally before they go ahead on releasing your fund to the banking information which was forwarded to them by the above named lady, so that was the main reason why they contacted us so as to assist them in making the investigations to avoid any irregularity. should in case you are already dealing with anybody or office that might be posing to be the central bank of nigeria, we advise that you stop further contact with them in your best interest and contact the genuine office of the central bank of nigeria (cbn,)
only with the below information accordingly:

name: mr sanusi lamido sanusi
mr. ibe louis
office address: central bank of nigeria, central business
district, cadastral zone, abuja,
federal capital territory,
nigeria.

tel: 234-[protected]

email: [protected]@cbnigonline.org

ensure you provide him with the information below for verification call the bank on phone:

your name:...
residential address:...
telephone number:...

note:
you are to contact the genuine office of the central bank of nigeria with the above information and then request that they attend to you payment files for subsequent release of your contract fund to you accordingly. also be informed that any message that doesn't come from the above official email address and phone numbers, should be disregarded for security reasons. after contacting the central bank office, ensure you follow their directives as that will further hasten up the whole processing as regards to the routing of your fund to you as designated. we will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you don't have anything to worry about.

all we require from you henceforth is an update to enable us be on track with you and the central bank of nigeria. should in case you need any more information in regards to this notification, feel free to get back to us so that we can brief you more. thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance while we await your urgent response to this matter.

yours in service,

best regards,

robert s. mueller iii
federal bureau of investigation
j. edgar hoover building
935 pennsylvania avenue, nw
washington, d. c. [protected], usa

More Not Sure Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pr
      11th of Sep, 2009
    Not Sure - SEE BELOW
    na
    Florida

I have a chg on my mc in the amt of $30.00 to iwb svcs llc. I tried to call the # listed but it is not a true # 8668811070. I do not know what this chg is for. if I see it again, I will contact the family lawyer. the trans action date is 07/28 and posted 07/29. this is a statement I just rec. please help me in tellling what this is for. thx sorry I could not give more info above, but this is all I can tell you. the name on the mc is herman cole

Christine cole

not sure
    Brantford
    Ontario
    Canada

I have been recieving these charges on my credit card for a while I no long use these sights and I wish to be stop being billed.

I am unsure which sight is billing my card

all i get is 6612525756 and a charge for 45.17 usd

with the exchange rate it plumits to 46.87 I no long want to be billed

my email is [protected]@yahoo.ca thank you

• Su
    Clinton
    Indiana
    Phone: 765-720-5033
    [protected]@att.net

I have a billing of $29.95 plus a fee of .89. What is this and why am I being billed for this. Also am I going to be billed for this amount of any other amount after this per month?

I do not know of anything that I may have purchased on line, so please let me know as soon or possible.

Thank you.