Norwegian Cruise Line / Not quote us a fare!
Three seniors bought a 16-day cruise package direct from NCL online with their trip insurance, flying PHL to catch NCL Crown in Santiag, Chile, with one night in hotel there before boarding. All flights cancelled day 1 and 2 out of PHL led to offer of ground/air transport in Chile, with no guarantee, to catch ship four days later (maybe) along coast. We declined and sought full refund. This falls under "trip delay" category of insurance policy which we had no chance to review before payment on line to NCL or to option a better policy they forgot to mention. NCL is owned by Star cruises out of Malaysia, beyond US maritime regulation. Months of negotion results in an offer to credit us 75% for an alternate NCL cruise, but they will not quote us a fare! Lawyer says take the money and run. She had a similar problem with NCL, a tricky firm to deal with online and one to avoid among cruise lines judging from complaints going back three years. Buyer beware.
More Norwegian Cruise Line Complaints & Reviews
- Norwegian Cruise Line - No customer service at all 
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Worst experience ever
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Horrible service, rude staff, poor quality food! 
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Room,service and food
- NCL Cruises - Cruise on NCL Dawn Aug. 23 to Aug. 30 
- NCL Cruise Line - unauthorized room charges.
- Norwegian Cruise Line / NCL Corporation - deal that I found on travelzoo 
- Norwegian Cruise Line / NCL Corporation - wrong information and disorganization
- Norwegian Cruise Line / NCL Corporation - bahama cruise from miami july 27-30 2018
- NCL - cabin