Norvax health insurance Quoting software / Norvax, Inc's Scam

1 214 W Huron street, Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

These guys are crooks!
I contacted them in November 2009 concerning using their quoting software to power our website. The guy I spoke to gave me a reasonable offer and forwarded their contract. I made it clear to him that I sell insurance in the state of New York. After signing the contract, we started building our website. I agreed with this guy that their billing would start when we start using their system. Meanwhile, they started billing us immediately. When we contacted them about their immediate billing, they agreed to give us 30 days to complete our website.
When we completed our website and informed them that we are ready to start using their system, we were inform that their system does not work in the state of New York. They made us another offer to get appointed with insurance companies in others states where their system works. We refused and requested a refund for our deposit and the funds they have already withdrawn from our account.
I spoke to a manager there who agreed to cancel the contract and keep the funds we have already paid. When we refused they sent our name to their collection agent who has been harassing us.

Comments

• Da
      21st of Dec, 2010