Norton / unauthorized auto renewal charge from norton
Case no 32367080
This is a report on an Un authorized Auto Renewal charge from NORTON.
I have been following up on this a number of times and I've been told that I will be contacted in 48 hours and I have never heard from anyone.
This is ridiculous ! I've been charged without my consent .
I need to hear from you now.
This is looking like i am being ignored and this case is almost like a scam.
I've been told several times via chat that my case hAs been escalated.
I want to find out how I can sue NORTON for taking money from my credit card, unauthorized.
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - customer service 
- Norton - uploading of norton security deluxe subscription 
- Norton - norton security premium 
- Norton - fraudulent email 
- Norton - norton antivirus