Norton / unauthorised credit card transactions, complaints team rudeness & unethical behaviour

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I was told to phone Norton to query a charge which I hadn't authorised. I installed Norton over a year ago on a computer that broke down within a month. I had no need of this product since then. When I phoned the 1st male hang up on me abruptly so I called again & the same thing happened. So my husband phoned they stayed on the phone longer this time but tried to gain remote access to my device so they could install their product which is not wanted or needed. I am disgusted at the way I've been treated & I hope this behaviour stops because it is no way to do business.

Mr
Apr 27, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      27th of Apr, 2018

easy answer is that this is a renewal which is set by default
    as for Norton support they are waste of time ussaully and don't seem to have any accountability

1st of May, 2018

Really sorry about the trouble. I suspect that you might have contacted a third party support. Please get in touch with our support at: www.norton.com/contactcs. We can certainly help you cancel the charge.

Thanks
    Raj
    Norton Support

• Di
      23rd of May, 2018

Lets hope they cancel the charge, I never subscribe, always just buy a disk every year or a download key, prevents all this subscription nonsense!