Norton / unauthorised credit card transactions, complaints team rudeness & unethical behaviour
I was told to phone Norton to query a charge which I hadn't authorised. I installed Norton over a year ago on a computer that broke down within a month. I had no need of this product since then. When I phoned the 1st male hang up on me abruptly so I called again & the same thing happened. So my husband phoned they stayed on the phone longer this time but tried to gain remote access to my device so they could install their product which is not wanted or needed. I am disgusted at the way I've been treated & I hope this behaviour stops because it is no way to do business.
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - Amazon Gift Card
- Norton - the support i received was nothing, great job
- Norton - technical team scam.
- Norton - norton antivirus subscription
- Norton - norton security