Norton - Symantec / unathorised credit card renewal charges
Norton have automatically taken payment £68.04 from my credit card without my authorisation. They sate this is for antivirus software but I do not require this renewal and nolonger have the computer for which I originally purchased the software.
They are fraudulently using my original purchase deatils without my authority.
A similar charge was made to my Grandfather only last month by Norton, again for a renewal that was not required and a payment that was not authorised.
Norton (Symantec) do not reply to emails raising this issue.
It is a scam, and should be illegal. But Credit Card companies insist that you pay whilst they investigate.
More Norton - Symantec Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - norton security 
- Norton Security Standard - norton's (antivirus) incompatability with 'windows live mail' 
- Norton - unauthorised payment and abusive customer service man 
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec.com - norton antivirus