Norton *software Norton.com / Ns CA / billed for no reason, idid not ask for any of their products
I just checked my credit card and this company tried to use it for a purchase that i do not have any idea why or how. What a scam this company is. I will be going to forward my complaint to the police as what they are doing is illegal.
I do not even know how they have my credit card number. Good thing my credit card company did not approve them trying to steal from me.
More Norton *software Norton.com / Ns CA Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- [Resolved] Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- [Resolved] Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- [Resolved] Symantec "Norton" - virus 
- Norton Antivirus - billed twice