Norton Security / difficult in receiving a refund

I purchased the system yesterday for $59.99 and have spent many, many hours to try and complete their many downloads and requests and still they have not completed my installation. My reason for purchasing is that every time I went on line their advertising came up and made it difficult to continue other things on my computer. I then decided to purchase it to get rid of them but now after purchasing it they are making it VERY difficult to complete the installation. I am asking them for a refund of my $59.99 and that too they are making it very difficult. Can you help? My email is connieschulien@yahoo.com
Connie Schulien

Comments

• Wi
      11th of Aug, 2008
    Norton Security - renewal

I am enrolled with earthlink and their office has told me I do ot have to renewal with Norton as Iam paying a monthly fee with earthlink which covers Norton, However Norton is requesting I renew with them for Norton service. I have not been able to find a way to contact Norton about this problem. Can you help?

• Na
      10th of Nov, 2008
    Norton Security - a charge of $39.95
    Norton
    121 Cottage RD
    Shippensburg
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 717-532-7988

I have a charge on my checking account which I do not recognize for $39.95 on October 10, 2008. Please explain. And refund me the money please.
    My email is changed to njbluebird0589977@embarqmail.com

• Pa
      3rd of Mar, 2009
    Norton Security - unauthorized

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE A RENUAL FOR NORTON 2008-2009 I DO NOT USE IT I WAS CHARGED ON MY DEPT VISA CARD. PLEASE CREDIT TO MY VISA IMMEDIATLEY.
    PAM BOULTBEE

• Se
      1st of Mar, 2010
    Norton Security - no order
    Norton Security
    Lincolnton
    North Carolina

Tried to place an order, the password was not accepted, the order was refused... I now have a different company as security for my computer... this charge needs to be credited back to my sears master card... I thank you very much for your services...

• Ca
      18th of Sep, 2010
    Norton Security - will not stop calling my computer even phoning me

norton security will not leave my computer alone i am going to write to newspapers to have them investigate