Norton Protection Center / subscription renewal

England, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
I just entered my information in order to renew my subscription, but I have not received any notification this was successful, and when trying to see my order details online the norton website says they are not there. Does this mean they have taken £40 off me for nothing?! I won't know until I get my bank statement but I refuse to fill it out again until I know what is going on.
Ad

Comments

Me
  8th of Nov, 2008

Norton Protection Center - Computer Protection Plan

AS the statement that shown above .I also have been receiving pop ups on my computer about my protection plan.i went online and purcased up date and my Visa statement came and has the date 10/25/2008 and reference number 2469216mv009j6dwn, DRI* Trend Micro orderfind.com MN.
don't know if I have the up date plan or just what this charge is. so please inform me of the problem, so I can notifice my credit card company about this matter .
Melvin Freese

2823 WEST 99 STREET
Evergreen Park
Phone: 708 4764741
norton.com

i was chattin mohomd t looking for p o box /address -landing adress to mail acheck to renaw norton protection and sent me here
Ro
  7th of Mar, 2009
trying to install norton from my internet and qld. wouldn't stay in plus i have just applied for commemwealth bank debit card, have money in the account plus the bsb, and account no. on this paper the bank gave me on the 06/03/2009. not an expire date on it, but was told i was able to use it to download norton until my card comes next week, but system won't all this transaction. norton keeps popping up warning me ther is a problem so i've done all this with the bank so norton doesn't scare me any more. please help. robyn davidson
Ro
  7th of Mar, 2009
i wrote in the last box about my complaint with the comfirmatiom code on it re- check comomwealth debit card, and norton won't accept it even though, norton scares me by telling me there is somthing wrong and needs to be fixed, and won't let me renew.

Norton Logo Norton