Norton / product key
I decided to change my antivirus software and decided to try Norton. I bought Norton antivirus and installed it on my PC. Everything seemed fine and it was working as it should do. I was very satisfied with the product. Used it for two weeks.
One day when I turned on my PC I saw that for some reason Norton stopped working. When I opened the program it said that I need to enter a product key. I entered the one I had but it was not suitable. I deleted Norton and installed it again and nothing.
I sent a message to Norton company asking for help but they did not reply.
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank 
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec "Norton" - virus 
- Norton Antivirus - billed twice