[Resolved] Nortonnorton staff dint follow all the procedures to help me, my problem is not yet fixed

Hello, I am writing to let you know that I am a regular customer of Norton Product based in Auckland New Zealand. I have purchased more than 100 licenses for Anti-Virus, Internet Security & Norton 360 under my two email addresses [protected]@gmail.com & [protected]@hotmail.co.nz
I recently purchased Norton 360 for 3 PCs. I have used the product key of the software in my one computer and it worked fine. I have recently purchased new laptop from Dell but Norton 360 does not get installed with the Software CD. So I contacted the Customer Service to get it installed in my new Laptop and Customer Service person has found out that the software 20digit key has been registered under some other email address which is not mine and I should be having password to get it installed in my new Dell Laptop. Norton has given me my Case number which is [protected] but they have not been able to fix the bug. I have sent them email on [protected]@support10.norton.com with all the proof of software purchased. I have never shared the software key with anyone, My self is an I.T. Technician so I know that there is no fault from my side to registered the Norton 360. There is a bug in Norton that is why my product key has got registered under some unknown email ID. It is more than 36 hours i send email to Norton with proof of purchase but i have not got any reply. The Indian named IT technician from Norton Mr Sudhanshu chatting with me and he sounds so rude, he does not know how to talk to customers and he could not help me at all.
I think what Mr Sudhanshu should have done was, He could have checked that 3 PC key has been used only under 1 PC which PC I was chatting him from, so he could come to my computer to see if the same key has been installed in my computer or not But he dint do his job properly and I am sitting at home waiting from their email which they have not replied in past 60 hours.
I hope if you can get my money refunded from Norton for all the over 100 licenses I purchased in past & the 3 PCs one that I have purchased recently please.

Kind Regards

Naitikkumar Limbachiya
Ph: [protected]

Norton
Norton

• Resolution Statement

• Norton Customer Care's Response · May 20, 2017

Really sorry about the bad experience you had with our support. Please contact our chat/phone support with the same case number, they can escalate this to the next level and see what exactly went wrong. Do let me know if you need any help.

Thanks