Norton / norton security
I sent this message complaining on 05/09/18 which has gone unanswered. You have also made complaining and contact generally very difficult. I also cannot seem to attach any evidence which is highly frustrating. Regards, Paul
Date: 05/09/2018 23:22
Subj: Complaint re auto renewals prices
Dear customer services,
I would like to make a complaint about your automatic renewals. In 2006 my anti virus software was renewed automatically without my consent at an excessive price. The payment was then partially refunded (see enclosed). I asked to be removed from your auto renewal service.
Last year I received my renewal at the discounted price = £39.99 (also enclosed).
This year your auto renewal service has kicked in again and taken £79.99 from my account on ~2nd July 2018, yet the below offers are currently on your website (screen shot below taken today).
I would be grateful if your customer services instead rewarded existing returning customers. Please apply a discount or refund the £79.99.
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - support 
- Norton - amazon gift card
- Norton - the support I received was nothing, great job
- Norton - technical team scam.
- Norton - norton antivirus subscription