Norton / norton security

1 Sedgefield, England, Durham, United Kingdom Review updated:

I sent this message complaining on 05/09/18 which has gone unanswered. You have also made complaining and contact generally very difficult. I also cannot seem to attach any evidence which is highly frustrating. Regards, Paul

----Original Message----
From: [protected]@talktalk.net
Date: 05/09/2018 23:22
To:
Subj: Complaint re auto renewals prices

Dear customer services,

I would like to make a complaint about your automatic renewals. In 2006 my anti virus software was renewed automatically without my consent at an excessive price. The payment was then partially refunded (see enclosed). I asked to be removed from your auto renewal service.

Last year I received my renewal at the discounted price = £39.99 (also enclosed).

This year your auto renewal service has kicked in again and taken £79.99 from my account on ~2nd July 2018, yet the below offers are currently on your website (screen shot below taken today).

I would be grateful if your customer services instead rewarded existing returning customers. Please apply a discount or refund the £79.99.

Regards,

Paul Burrell

Pa
Oct 17, 2018

Comments

24th of Oct, 2018

We understand your concern about the recent price increase. Please get in touch with our support phone support at: www.norton.com/contactcs. We can check this further and help you get the best possible deal.

Thanks