Norton / norton antivirus debit
My name is Kenichiro Thomson and I bought a Norton anti-virus package a few years ago.
I was under the impression I had cancelled the direct debit however I seem to have been charged £84.99 in my account ending in 826.
I would like to have this refunded as I haven't used your Norton product and believed I had cancelled my subscription. Could you please make sure this does nt happen in the future again please.
If you need any more Information please e-mail me at Kenichirothomson@gmail.com
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments
- Symantec.com - norton antivirus
- Norton - unauthorised credit card charge 
- Norton Antivirus - useless customer service 
- Norton - security breach and privacy intrusion