Norton From Symantec Store / cancellation notices
I continue to receive notices from Norton that my account is being cancelled. The problem arises from my purchase two months ago of a new computer. With the purchase I received a trial 60-day (?) service of a Norton package. However, I had already purchased a Norton anti-viral package August 20, 2009 on my old computer. Please transfer 6 mos continuing service to me for new computer, so I will not lose Norton service!!!
SYMANTEC ORDER CONFIRMATION #[protected]
Order summary 1 Extended Download Service License Certificate Download $9.99
Order Number: [protected] 1 Norton360 Version 3.0 Upgrade Windows XP/XP Pro Vista Download $59.99 Sub Total $69.98
Product Name: Product key: Product Serial number:
Norton 360 Version 3.0 TKFXM3JCCMF3GK2VV6C88WTR2 6JWYW8MFH8MJ
Duke Zeller [protected]
IVA Rentals Inc.
PLEASE INITIATE IMMEDIATELY THE REMAINING SIX MOS SERVICE FROM THIS PURCHASE OF NORTON ANTI-VIRAL SYSTEM PUIRCHASE AUG 20, 2009 OR
LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ADDT'L INFO FROM ME!
More Norton From Symantec Store Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - norton security 
- Norton Security Standard - norton's (antivirus) incompatability with 'windows live mail' 
- Norton - unauthorised payment and abusive customer service man 
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec.com - norton antivirus