Norton Credit Services / scam

I have paid this company for over a year and they have neglected to work on my file. When contacted, the owner Steve Norton has blown me off for over 7 weeks now. He refuses to call me, email me or offer any type of resolution.

Ch

Comments

5th of Aug, 2009

Hello. I STRONGLY disagree. I have been a client of Norton Credit Services and I have never met such a more professional company. I refer all my friends and family to them and they have received results just like I have. Shame on you for slandering Mr. Norton. He is an upstanding very professional considerate person who actually cares about his clients unlike most others. This man has saved my life. I was able to buy a home for myself and my children becuase his company fixed my credit!!!

10th of Aug, 2009

I'm afraid I have to STRONGLY agree with Chris, Steve Norton has neglected to call me back, repsond to my emails or any other type of correspondence I have sent him. All phones go straight to voicemail, which I have left several one in fact referring to this very complaint, I have sent emails to ALL empolyees in his "company" all emails come back. I am sorry but a legimate business and an upstanding professional would have c0ntacted me in some way. I'm sorry but the only thing Steve Norton has done without fail for me is take my money.

• Un
      17th of Sep, 2009

SCAM STAY AWAY!!! THIS GUY IS A CON ARTIST!!!

• Un
      24th of Sep, 2009

STEVE NORTON IS A CON ARTIST! BEWARE HE TAKES YOUR MONEY AND PROMISES YOU THE WORLD! STAY AWAY!

• Ju
      3rd of May, 2010

I paid Steve Norton $ 1, 200.00 up front (RED FLAG) then $ 99.00 per mo. for 1 year to repair a few Neg. statements on on Credit Report. that was NOT to be on there. NOTHING WAS DONE, HE NEVER CALLED, HE DID NOTHING AT ALL BUT TAKE MY MONEY !

IT'S A SCAM - PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM "NORTON CREDIT SERVICES"

Contact:
    AG
    FTC
    FBI
    BBB

• Th
      18th of Dec, 2010

I paid Steve Norton over $4ooo.oo to repair my credit. I am a victim of identity theft and it has been a nightmare. I also have 5 friends who were on the $12oo.oo down $99.oo a month plan. He came highly recommended. I guess I am so upset about being misled. He made me believe that he was politically connected. He indicated that he was friends with the mayor and judges. Furthermore, Mr. Norton was not completely honest with my case. You live and learn usually the hard way.

11th of Jun, 2014

This Steve Norton scam artist is now operating in the Chicago area. He's a car salesman who works with his brother and tried to solicit my wife and I while we were purchasing a vehicle and he saw our credit reports. He lied about several things with our purchase and tells so many stories I have no idea what to believe. He said he is part of a special team that works with the FBI and can have a bankruptcy wiped clean and all our credit restored within months. Is that even possible? When he walked away, his own brother said he is a thief and not to trust or believe anything he says. Strange people those two. He gave me his number, but thanks to this site I wont give it a second thought. How can he get away with doing this to people?